We always knew there were Bag Men in college

All major colleges cheated back then and had a bag man.

2 Likes

Now after saying all of this…and is the ncaa listening?
Will he give back the Heisman?

Reggie Bush had to do it.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/reggie-bush-heisman-trophy-spt/index.html

5 Likes

Johnny’s 15 minutes are up and he’s trying desperately to extend it.

10 Likes

His last sentence is confusing to me. Seeing as he played for the Ags.

4 Likes

That is not the point. Why was Manziel able to keep his Heisman and not Reggie Bush? The ncaa can’t have it both ways. Auburn’s National title should be stripped too.

5 Likes

It’s my point.

I think Johnny should keep talking and explain how much money he actually received.

Because if it was anywhere near the $3.0 million, I would like to know if they paid taxes on that money.

10 Likes

Pssh, taxes are for poor people

1 Like

That was the best scam ever. Massive checks placed in the offering plates at Cam’s dad’s church.

2 Likes

The fact that Auburn has not been stripped of its National title speaks volume about the ncaa corruption at the highest level.

5 Likes

Of course we knew, the best insight into bagmen is about to hit its 10th anniversary

He was also going around and getting chump change for doing autographs.
The Manziels reportedly well to do but continued to milk the process with greed.
Meanwhile the NCAA attended to more important things like which schools were using their telephones to seduce prospects.
Corruption at its best

3 Likes

I know people in Kerrville that know the family. They were not kind in their assessment.

1 Like

I post again this great history of the Manziels

The fact there’s a fighting cokk named after the family is fantastic

How does that tie back to Auburn? Even if Cecil Newton was found guilty of money laundering through the church, how can any court prove that those checks dropped off in offering plates were to benefit Cam?

No prosecutor is going to take on a case like that.

1 Like

auburn would have disqualified for the National Championship.
How old are you?
Have you ever heard of smu getting the death penalty?
Yes or no?
Have you ever heard of U of H getting the near death penalty by mad cows u located in Austin corrupt ncaa minions?
Yes or no?

Super sad… But not unexpected.

1 Like

Was told RC was Jackie’s bag man

Can the NCAA strip someone of something that doesn’t technically exist*?

*The NCAA doesn’t, and never has, award an FBS (previously D1) football national champion. Outside organizations do. They don’t run any of the bowls either. CFB is weird.

1 Like