We are in a recession but to some numbers do not matter. Instead they keep changing this thread's title. What does that tell you?

To be fair I don’t think my mask was ever on. I mean I’m into it if that’s what we want to do to spice things up. Gotta keep it fresh.

1 Like

Wait until he finds out we can change which category the thread is in. :exploding_head:

I feel like that’s probably the line, for this one. But

You can’t make this stuff up:
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1552793864821284864?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Not that I care that some rando updated Wiki but I’m just supposed to take this guy’s word for it? His screenshot doesn’t even show it changed.

The two quarters things is still in there too, just have to scroll down.

Oh, and this.

https://twitter.com/e_considine/status/1552794929134444549?s=20&t=02IZilBPF0zUEc12C_Z4MA

The list of things these guys don’t know continues to grow.

How to write a decent headline

And now
it’s Wikipedia. Anyone can make an edit of wiki. They have people that review it and many times
when nutjobs, jokers or whatnot get on and make bad edits multiple times they will lock it. Plus, the edit history is public.

Apparently so, since you had no response but this.

1 Like

Yeah, like Wikipedia is a person or entity changing anything.

In any case, it’s much ado about nothing as I noted above which was subsequently ignored (i.e. door #1). He said you can’t make this stuff up but apparently you can.

So we are now arguing about arguing? Swell.

1 Like

At this point we are observing the human phenomenon
of obstinance and how far it can be taken to try and defend
a false premise.

3 Likes

We know the playbook once it gets down to actually discussing facts.

1. Ignore
  2. Deflect
  3. Say whatever
1 Like

You forgot projection. There’s a lot of projection usually too.

1 Like

That’s the foundation. These 3 are the pillars. Lol

1 Like

Well, if the government can get away with saying we aren’t in a recession, then they don’t have to fix it

1 Like

Doesnt everyone on this board do that, lol

All I know is that most if the things I purchase everyday have gone up 10 to 30%. My last raise was 3%. This economy sucks, and we just poured another trillion $ of gasoline on the fire yesterday and called it the inflation fighting bill.

1 Like

People are voting their pocketbook not economic definitions.

It is ok they opened up a crap ton of federal land for drilling and called it a climate bill.

Good Ole Joe.

1 Like

I try my best to do none of the above. Certainly not #1 or 3 if something is specifically directed at me.

That said, please give examples if I’m wrong.