We need a new #HtownTakeover catchphrase/hashtag

Basketball has ForTheCity; therefore, we need a new catchphrase/hashtag

Please for the love of cougar football, not “Yah Woo Cougar Football”

Let’s get one going and then we can start spreading it around. However, first we need to all agree to one and then we can conduct a poll/vote

Go and take this serious

3 Likes

School spirit back. Beat OU!!!

I like YWCF… let’s go with that.

14 Likes

terrible

2 Likes

#AceSpaceCity (The number 1 university that represents Houston)

#PawsUpHTown (To remind people to raise the hand sign of the University. Because when people throw up the H, it looks like that other sign)

#RedCoog (whenever we play against Blue Coug)

Or just keep it simple #WhoseHouse with the emoji :red_circle::paw_prints::house: (Red,Paw,House) on your social media post and comments

1 Like

I hope to never see that Yawoo Cougar Football or whatever the hell. Stick with Go Coogs.

6 Likes

Go Coogs isn’t really the same thing. Go Coogs is the same as saying HookEm

We need an actual memorable phrase other than the default

Like #DefendTheCity or something like that idk just throwing a name

Just bring back HTownTakeover, it was great. The whole point was to recruit players from Houston

28 Likes

I dont think people are going to want to use something that was conceptualized in the Herman years

#DefendThisHOUse

2 Likes

#CoogsHOUse (with the HOU capitalized)

2 Likes

I’m thinking something that’s more centered around a verb rather than just a noun to project momentum

#HOUston-YWCF

1 Like

Sorry my friends but “Yah Woo Cougar Football” sounds illiterate.

3 Likes

Where did yah woo cougar football come from? I hear it often, but never understood it. Pretty hilarious though lol.

1 Like

Not when Dr. Khator says it

1 Like

I think originated from a Reddit post where a student was complaining about parking and said to the effect of everybody’s all Ya Woo Cougar Football but they don’t fix parking. Disclaimer prob not 100% accurate but the gist

3 Likes

#GoCoogs

2 Likes

#pearlandapproved

5 Likes

#FritzBlitz

15 Likes