We Officially Have at Least a Share of the Big 12 Regular Season Championship

So proud of our team! Glad in our 1st year we accomplished this feat of winning at least a share of the Big 12 Regular Season Championship.

There is more work to do. Let’s keep up the great work!

Love the Coogs!

46 Likes

In our first season in the best league in the country? That’s nuts!

32 Likes

Congratulations Coogs!!!

This team is amazing and should be extremely proud!!

20 Likes

Pretty amazing and way beyond anything I expected.

15 Likes

BYU might make us out right champs tonight!!

Go cougs!!!

12 Likes

This ship is sailing

6 Likes

With three important players sidelined for the rest of the season and we’re still ranked #1, continuing to play at the highest level, how much more proud could a Coogfans member be about this team?

I’ve been a Coog fan since 1965 and I speak from experience when I say that this team is among the most special I’ve ever seen.

No superstars. No Elvin Hayes. No Birdsong. No Olajuwon or Drexler. Just a collection of talented players with the desire to win under the tutelage of a great freaking head coach.

18 Likes

37 Likes

Hang it in the Louvre.

5 Likes

What a season. I LOVE THIS TEAM AND STAFF.

12 Likes

To walk into the best basketball conference in the nation and win the regular season title with the grind and grime you have to fight through…wow. It says so much about our players, our staff, our program.

This is what I was hoping for but figured it might be expecting too much.

30 Likes

We do have an Elvin. First name Ryan. Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Hold up! We could win a share and the out right Big 12 championship in one night.

5 Likes

Go Cougs! :wink:

1 Like

Amazing accomplishment!

#1 seed confirmed.

5 Likes

ISU is solidly losing!

We will be Big 12 Champs, all alone!

1 Like

BYU up 12 with under 16 mins left. Feels like they should be up more.

I don’t think even the most optimistic fan had us going on a 13-1 stretch in conference play which is a run only the most dominant B12 teams like the 2021 Baylor and 2020 Kansas teams have done tbh

1 Like

51-45 BYU with 11:33 left. BYU forgot how to shoot