We’re playing OU next season?

I must have missed that. Oklahoma has UH on their schedule for September 7

Yes we are. here’s our schedule for next year.

2024 Houston Football Schedule

Saturday
Aug. 31 UNLV Rebels Football Schedule70x46 UNLV RebelsTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 7 Oklahoma Sooners Football Schedule70x46 at Oklahoma SoonersGaylord Family OK Mem. Stadium, Norman, OK Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 14 Rice Owls Football Schedule70x46 Rice OwlsTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Arizona Wildcats Football Schedule70x46 at Arizona WildcatsArizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA BYU Cougars Football Schedule70x46 at BYU CougarsLaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Cincinnati Bearcats Football Schedule70x46 at Cincinnati BearcatsNippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Utah Utes Football Schedule70x46 Utah UtesTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Baylor Bears Football Schedule70x46 Baylor BearsTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Kansas State Football Schedule70x46 Kansas State WildcatsTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Iowa State Football Schedule70x46 Iowa State CyclonesTDECU Stadium, Houston, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA Kansas Jayhawks Football Schedule70x46 at Kansas JayhawksDavid Booth Kansas Mem. Stadium, Lawrence, KS Time TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBA TCU Horned Frogs Football Schedule70x46 at TCU Horned FrogsAmon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA

FacebookShare TwitterTweet EmailEmail

9 Likes

Just assumed it was Texas open game at NRG

That’s so pretty Mike, got the helmets and everything….it reminds me of my favorite lunch box of all time.

One side had the AFC’s helmets and the other side was NFC….i think 28 teams?

4 Likes

Get rid of Rice and schedule Tulane. They’re a feisty little bunch these days the game would be a lot of fun

1 Like

OU lost their starting QB and entire starting OL to the portal. No doubt still have tons of talent but catching them early season may make this an interesting matchup.

17 Likes

Yes! I remember that.

Also, you guys remember the mini helmet sets?

1 Like

Been to Tucson to see the Coogs last time they were there and they had Sumlin, good times, good rodie.

2 Likes

Fun gameday atmosphere in Tucson. Lots of ways to make that a good trip.

1 Like

Will be in Norman. Great fans

1 Like

Copy and paste is our friend.

1 Like

Point of order, last time we played in Tucson was 2017 and rich rod was Arizonas coach. He was let go after that season and they hired sumlin for the 2018 season, when Arizona played us here in houston

2 Likes

Was there last time for CDH’s first game.

No comment needed.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I definitely have eaten a bologna and cheese sandwich out of one of those.

2 Likes

I’ll be in Norman for this one! Short trip for me

1 Like

Wow. Tough schedule!!

1 Like

OU fan next to us was trying to be nice about our team while they were destroying us…i would’ve preferred for $hit than pity talk lol

3 Likes

Big 12 Football. Defense looks a lot bigger back then. Applewhite and Dana smh… Off topic- wish Polard would hit the portal even though he is a legend in college baseball circles.

1 Like

Mr. Greg Ward
One of my all time favorite Coog.

2 Likes