Well Texas leading the pack

I wonder how many of the “send em back” people have lawn crews cut their lawns?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JFKLibrary/status/1570410627134529536?s=20&t=OqCuSlNdYl75qS1Hgi1lZQ

What was old is new again.

Two unannounced planes carrying an estimated 50 migrants landed in the wealthy seaside enclave of Massachusetts on Wednesday night, surprising locals.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis claimed credit for the stunt, which took the migrants from Texas, not Florida, and left them without planning on the street.

4 Likes

These migrants are getting to go see these historical places like NYC and DC and the vice president’s house. (Even I have never been to see the VP’s house) That must be exciting for them. I don’t see why people are getting upset about this. It’s not like they are being forced to get into these busses and go to these places.

1 Like

They are being lied to so they get on a bus or plane with promises from those who sent them never intend to keep and these people are simply being used in a cruel humiliation for a sound bite on Fox News. But being cruel is part of the playbook for the GOP.

5 Likes

I’m sure they were lied to by the groups who led their caravans to the border.

2 Likes

Brandon is encouraging them to come. Don’t blame the gop when they spread the love around

3 Likes

Nope, this is a vacation. Spoiled brats aren’t even enjoying their free vacation.

Ah yes, caravans…glad to know you have no sympathy for people who want a better life as see the US as an opportunity and a beacon of hope. Let me guess your a Christian ? How very Christian to turn your back on them. But I know GOP Jesus has come around…

3 Likes

Well, there is an immigration system already set in place. Just like every other country in the world.

2 Likes

They are seeking legal asylum, it is part of the process.

2 Likes

I had an answer lined up but I know that with you, we will just go back and forth in circles. Have a nice night! Go Coogs!

Go ahead and say it…you hate the system and the process and you want it changed and if being cruel, lying and humiliating dark skinned immigrants will deter them, then you are fully in favor of it right?

2 Likes

They are supposed to seek that in mexico. Not cross 3 countries then apply

1 Like

You may want to read up on seeking asylum.

2 Likes

Mandate e-verify and the border crossing would dry up. Blame your state officials. They have the power to do this.

4 Likes

So I give up on this issue and the republicans can only offer me a better economy. They can’t offer border control or healthcare so they are now a 1 issue party and sad to say that’s not good enough so we prob see dems winning the prez longterm bc they offer more.

1 Like

I’m for a country to control its borders otherwise, it’s not a country but more like a big neighborhood from North America to South America with free movement. Business leaders only care about short term profits and not the greater good which is what’s wrong about capitalism though I love our system it has these flaws.

…AND our property taxes are actually going towards this instead of towards desperately needed infrastructure projects in our state and cities.

Let that sink in- we are paying our tax money to give illegal immigrants free bus and plane trips.

1 Like

Pass an e-verify. The jobs dry up. But who will work them after we send everyone south (or east if you are deporting the Euros).

2 Likes

All we have to do is e verify then if we need workers, do a skilled worker visa program or other. Let workers in as needed. It’s really solvable and so politically pathetic our leaders don’t do what we all see as the solution. The dems want open borders but longterm many illegals etc become business owners and are family minded and Catholic so they long term they vote republican after a while which studies prove. The short term is dems want the vote early on. If we need more workers do a skilled program or if we need more population bc birth rates are down and they help our economy then both parties need to admit it and stop the political bs. I do think the gov should give Texas and the border states money to deal with the initial costs. Then the nation will all pay together vs just us and the border states then it’s fair play.