What are you streaming?

I love Watchmen but it is not for everyone. It has been very polarizing and a certain demographic does not enjoy the portrayal.

3 Likes

Same here – I don’t know why they had to change Ryan from graduating from the Naval Academy to Boston College. Regardless, I’ve really been enjoying the series.

Saw YOU on Netflix on the recommendation of my girlfriend and its actually pretty good. Some of the writing is annoying but theres definitely suspense and plenty of twist and turns. Not for everyone but if you enjoy shows like Dexter, Legion and the occasional drama it’s a good watch.

I watched “Don’t **** With Cats” over the weekend. A documentary series in three one-hour episodes. The IMDB synopsis is, “A group of online justice seekers track down a guy who posted a video of him killing kittens.” That is an understatement. It’s a gripping, sensational, disturbing story.

I can’t believe I’d never heard of this case. The facts are like a psychological thriller. Without giving anything away, there’s a bit of “Usual Suspects” twist to the story.

Frightening that people like this live among us.

1 Like

They’re called serial killers.

Timmy, what service is that showing on? Thanks.

Netflix

1 Like

I just finished watching this. Really wild story.

I just finished Ozark on Netflix. It’s one of my top three shows of the last few years along with GOT and Homeland. It can be a bit uneven at times but overall a great show. Top-notch acting with Laura Linney and Jason Bateman. Last scene of last episode of Ozark will blow you away.