What happened to Derrick Kately

Hasn’t posted in a long time? Does anyone know? Always enjoyed his posts, Cougar colored glasses lol but he loves UH

11 Likes

Yes I wonder what happened to him too. He was a frequent poster. I hope he’s okay.

4 Likes

Where’s Pray

1 Like

Last I connected with Pray, he was recuperating from an accident and re-charging in general. Still posts on Twitter now and then. I’ll check and see if there are any updates.

Miss Derrick as well!

5 Likes

Great poster. Have enjoyed reading his content and Coog perspective. Hopefully he gets well soon and can return.

@ddkately

Hope hes ok one of my favorite posters

6 Likes

His last post was Christmas Day

1 Like

Don’t know if he just got tired of posting or if something happened to him, don’t know him personally but enjoyed his posts

5 Likes

Reached out to him with no response. Hope everything is ok.

3 Likes

Wish all of our Coog Fan posters/families that are injured or ill, best wishes and a full recovery

15 Likes

Surely, some Coog must know his condition; SPEAK UP - many want to hear! Hope for the best!

6 Likes

I sure hope he is ok.

3 Likes

Hope DD is fine too . He kept this place lively.

3 Likes

To my knowledge he does not have a Facebook account.

I have some news but want to respect his privacy. All I’ll say is that he is recovering and I’m sure he’d appreciate your prayers.

22 Likes

Tell him Banderacoogfan says hello, hope he gets back soon

2 Likes

Certainly praying for my Coog friend and family

5 Likes

I did look up worst case scenario and thankfully didn’t find anything.
Happy he is recovering and hope to see him back on here enjoying some Cougar talk in the future.

5 Likes

We’re missing you, DD, can’t wait for your return!!!

2 Likes

Come on now; it has been nearly two months since his last post, and still no word! Surely someone must know about Derick! Speak up; many want to know! Hope for the best.

1 Like