The cop is kind of cute.
I was, you can see my face in one of the pictures originally posted. A couple I took
That lady was relentless! You do not find many people who take as much pride in their job as her. She was a machine. People would try to sneak by with multiple shirts, and she’d shut them down! A constant cadence of “1 shirt, 1 shirt” rang out as the Coogs mounted their comeback.
One dude tried the, hide one shirt inside another, NOPE. She sniffed that nonsense out, shook the shirt and the inside shirt fell to the ground. If I had to guess throughout the game, she recovered north of 200 shirts.
There was no stopping her, just an undefeatable warden of the 1-T-shirt-per-person policy.
She did at one point get that female UHPD officer involved when someone wouldn’t listen and tried to run. I legit thought he was gonna get arrested.
As someone stated above, she was just doing what she was told to do, and with a zest and love for the game you rarely see.
My personal opinion: after the first quarter, the T-shirts and seats down there should be free game. If you are a student and want a T-shirt, get your but in a seat.
That woman is probably a grandmother with a lot of grandkids. After a while it’s like Jax. You can pick up a lot with one bounce if you’re focused.
While we’re on the topic of security, does anyone have a good glasses case that the weapons detectors don’t think is a knife? It’s been a thorn in my side ever since I invested in an actual pair of sunglasses a few years ago.
It makes you wonder why students were carrying the blue-out t-shirts when they were supposed to be wearing them. Otherwise, what is the point of the free “Blue Out” t-shirt game theme.
I suppose they may want to carry their t-shirt to the restroom to change into it.
When I was a student, I usually wore my own shirt to games, so the giveaways were more useful for other purposes, like absorbing sweat or using as a rally towel.
A jax reference…

I told my daughter that if she could beat me at Jax I would take her snow-skiing in Canada. That was when she was 7. I’ve still never been snow skiing.
Complete…total…Jax domination
The funny thing is that they really just annoy people by checking tickets, at least in my section. We had to chase people out of our seats just like every game with no ticket-checkers.
What’s the point?
Those are the people who buy a ticket in the 300s and try to squeeze in the 100 with family and friends.
All I can say is welcome to the club. I have 2 medical implants that I have to show a card for if one or both sets off a metal detector.

