What's worse.. No football or disappointing season?

Please discuss in a kind and gentle way since we are all inside our homes getting soft and sensitive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No football. I miss sports.

9 Likes

I can live with a disappointing season. I had a number of them when Coach Helton was here and when the coach who shall not be named but who was a UT graduate showed us up on national tv with how bad he and his staff were.

A disappointing season would be worse for me than no season at all.

1 Like

Agree , disappointing season is worse then no season. Anybody want to relive the Diimel years ?

We have been without pro football before when Oilers left.

In a bad season there is so many posted attacks on
players, coaches, and fellow supporters. Gets tiresome.

this.

No season is worse. Not close. These young men not getting a shot to compete is worse than competing and having a disappointing result.

I’m not trying to attack anyone but if you are the type of person who got a bit too affected by a bad season maybe covid will help with some perspective going forward.

6 Likes

That answer is easy: NO FOOTBALL.

Even a bad season is better than no season at all.

2 Likes

UH cannot afford to have no football games this year (or early next). Disappointing season or not they need the money so I vote No Football is worse.

5 Likes

That’s like asking if you would rather have bad sex or no sex.

9 Likes

No football is worse if UH doing bad at least we can watch other games

2 Likes

Hehe - For some coogfans, this question is like asking whether they want sex or a kick in the nuts. :slight_smile:

Disappointing season…

Even a terrible season will have some memorable moments. If the season is cancelled though, Tune will finally get that redshirt year.

1 Like

Even in a bad season, you can at least tailgate.

No football means no tailgating.

Therefore, no football is worse.

4 Likes

Not the exact answer to the question as presented, but I want football because I think our Coogs are going to have a darn good season if there is one.

4 Likes

I AGREE I THINK WE WILL HAVE A GOOD SEASON. WE NEED( I NEED)
SOME FOOOOOOTBAAALLL. GO COOGS

4 Likes

Having football and not being able to attend because the virus hates old people not in picture perfect shape

1 Like

No football is way worse than a disappointing season. 100

2 Likes

Disappointing season is far worse. Paying CDH for basically “three” rebuilding years would be heartbreaking.

1 Like