When does basketball season start

Just asking for no particular reason

6 Likes

Not soon enough

4 Likes

Wait, is that not what I’m watching right now? They keep talking about field goals but I thought the refs were allowing more contact in a basketball game than I’m used to.

Try asking next week Eric

3 Likes

Count on it

2 Likes

Being a fan is hard. It actually is.

last year after the first game i had to run over here and say we’re a basketball school

November 7th

After we go undefeated this year in football!!!

Bump

2 Likes

About an hour ago or so. I think if we played Kansas in basketball we would have more fans than next Saturday at 3 in football.

10 Likes

Yeah. Probably could get a close sell out at Toyota Center. UH most likely will be a preseason top 3 team.

14k no doubt. Kansas travels well and Houston ain’t too far from them.

UH doing ok despite losing their second best player McCaskill

—. ( football)

https://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1569044071481577475

13 Likes

I was ready as soon as Sasser said he was back. Totally sold on this season. Will be so much fun! Can’t wait!

9 Likes

Auburn is 2-0 in football. Play Penn State next weekend. The rest of the list except for Notre Dame and A&M seems accurate

Ill have to check A&Ms basketball attendance. I get the sense they dont care as much about hoops. Buzz seems to gotten things in the right direction

Auburn trailed San Jose State at the half and only won by a touchdown. SJSU had more first downs and dominated TOP. The other win was against Mercer.

They are not happy on The Plains.

56 days until UH hoops!

2 Likes

Any chance of moving this up?

9 Likes