Who’s your champion?

If you are looking for an over looked team, I would say it is Iowa State. Those are some bad dudes.

They are the most over looked #2 I can ever remember.

If Sharp, Cryer and Shead have three weeks of being hot, it is us.

1 Like

I have UH all the way in my first bracket

UH v ISU in the championship!

3 Likes

Have you thought about working for CBS? Your line of thinking is perfect for them.

Houston or Bust!

1 Like

Thanks, genius. I was totally unaware of the aspects you described. How I played 4 years in college on scholarship is beyond me.

The guy on CNN this morning said Houston (of course he was a Houston grad and flashed the Cougar Paw).

6 Likes

1 Like

I think whoever wins the East probably takes it. UH is too banged up, and Purdue is fraudulent, and UNC just isn’t that good. Probably UConn, but ISU or Auburn could win it, too.

3 Likes

Stephen A on ESPN talking smack about the Coogs. He said they might get taken out in second round. I guess he doesn’t know the ISU game was meaningless to them. He’s a clown.

Actually all of this hate and doubt is comforting. This program is at its best when disrespected.

3 Likes

As long as UH is in the bracket they will always be my champion and I refuse to stop

7 Likes

Lol Stephen a ain’t watched the coogs all year. Same things were said about Baylor in 2021 because they lost a couple games late in the season. It was all Illinois and Gonzaga.

And bro doesn’t know ball lol. Florida is an easier team than South Carolina? Creighton is an easier 3 seed than Kentucky? Get out of here

It was sarcasm.

So… You’re just an entitled prick… Got it!

1 Like

Stephen A. is a pot stirrer, doing exactly what they pay him for, stir the crap in the pot

1 Like

Just gonna point out UH has 19 top 75 wins in the NET and no bad losses.

Florida, Auburn, and Aggy all have just 8.

Auburn doesn’t have any bad losses but only one top 25 win (we have 5). Auburn also doesn’t have a single top 75 road win (we have 7).

Florida has two bad losses including one to Vanderbilt who is 202 in the NET. Longwood is 162 for perspective. Aggy also lost to Vanderbilt and has 4 other losses outside the NET top 75.

2 Likes

I am blown away by the love Auburn has gotten in this thread.

Also, the answer is Houston. Am I biased? Yes. But realistically there are three teams in the country that can have the audacity to pick themselves to win it all this year and believe it and we are one of them.

Go Coogs!

6 Likes

I got UConn winning it against Purdue. Kentucky, Purdue, UConn, UNC in Final 4. Houston to the Elite 8 getting worn down and outscored by Kentucky and just missing another Final 4 birth. I hope we win it all though!!!

I think he is entertaining but he is far from the expert he believes he is.

Agree, Auburn has a terrible quad one record and it’s best win in out of conference is an NIT team. Do they have the athletes to make a run? Sure, but the high praise is odd.

1 Like