Who’s your champion?

I’ve got Stetson

Taking the Coogs. Auburn’s getting blown out in the S16 by the Huskies.

2 Likes

I’m riding the UH bandwagon until the wheels fall off. Best coach and Point guard in the country

20 Likes

Longwood

8 Likes

He said Champion, not Chimpion. :grinning:.

As long as Roberts can play at 80-90% of himself. I’ll go with my Coog’s to the finals. Wish we had Jojo. With him it would have been a lock to the finals, we win it all. IMHO

4 Likes

Oh my mistake.

I’ll say A&M then.

It seems impossible to stop that guard of theirs….or at least their team….
I realize they were beaten 13 other times besides the time we beat them….but it still seems impossible.

UH

If not I’d take UCONN
If not UCONN, Tennessee
If not Tennessee, Iowa State or Auburn

1 Like

I’m sorry, the correct answer is Houston.

Better luck next time, but you’re not going enjoy handed. Enjoy your free month’s supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat!

4 Likes

Ban!

UConn is the most complete team and the one I’m going with. Sometimes the best team doesn’t always win. See 198….oh nevermind! . FWIW, I have Coogs getting to sweet 16, then losing to Duke.

I filled out three brackets… (1) UH…(2) UCONN…(3) ISU.

Riding with CKS and Shead until someone sticks a fork in us.

It gave me monumental bowel pains to list UCONN as the champion in my second bracket because I strongly dislike the a-hole known as Dan Hurley.

ISU is getting hot at the right time, like Houston, they play aggressive on defense, and Otzelberger is a good coach.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Those are the 3 I would say.

Is this coogfans? Just checking. It’s not like we’ve been ranked #1 in the country or anything.

If Houston was healthy ill would say its UH year, but given their lack of depth… Hmmm… Ill take a flyer on Kentucky

If A&M wins it all would be worst case scenario, aggies are insufferable

3 Likes

UH or UConn

UCONN

I want to say UConn but them going back to back seems impossible. But this year’s field is WIDE OPEN so theyll have a good chance!

Only a big injury could derail them from reaching the FF it seems. Well see.

Well first of all… UH lost 3 big rotation pieces for the year.

Secondly… With our lack of depth especially at the post position… Foul trouble could be detrimental to our hopes to advance, especially during tournament time where they call the games more tightly.