Who wins the Big 12 in 2024?

Who do yal think will take the chip next year and why?

My darkhorses are Arizona and Utah.

• Expect huge QB numbers

UH is an acceptable answer in my camp.

• Hung toe to toe with Big 12 champ like it was nothing

My traditional answer is Ollie Gordon and the cowboys

1 Like

Given that AZ just hired a new coach with a losing record, Okie State and Kansas State should probably be considered the front runners.

1 Like

KSU, Utah and OSU are the “safe” choices at this point.

2 Likes

KSU and Utah are the leaders
then comes OSU and maybe a few others.
UH will be in tier 3 but hopefully we move up to the 2nd tier by year 2 or 3

We need a QB

1 Like

I hope it’s not Texas Tech lol

1 Like

K State and Okie State are the teams to beat, until someone else shows otherwise.

Losing their Qb at k state? Not sure who they plan on playing?

Not sure who they plan on paying? FIFY

2 Likes

They have freshman wunderkind Avery Johnson. That is why Will Howard left.

Utah… would be my favorite… they are competitive year in and year out and have a strong NIL program. TCU will be interesting to see if they bounce back. Colorado should be good …

1 Like

Will they though? You know what i mean, deon has a weird approach. Scared might be herm (edwards) 2.0

I agree there are question marks on Colorado … Deon’s hype machine actually may have worked too well… Deon is pretty good at being the center of attention and turning him and Colorado into the high visibility stage … but that also has a way of getting your opponents to play a little extra harder against you … they are basically getting everybody’s best shot all year long… hard not to stumble when everybody you play has the game circled…

Big 12 Football: Early 2024 QB Preview and Rankings (msn.com)

1 Like

Utah Favored to Win Big 12 in 2024 with Kansas Close Behind | Watch (msn.com)

1 Like

The Coogs

Uh, what’s a Ute?

4 Likes
  1. Utah
  2. OSU
  3. Kansas State

I would say that Okie State should be the favorite.

I think the Coogs may just shock the world. If you remember we were supposed to be knocked down a few notches in basketball when we entered the mighty B12, the best basketball conference in the nation. I seem to remember KU being the safe bet for the conference champion.

4 Likes