Who's in, Who's out When Super Conferences Finish Forming

4 Likes

This paragraph right here might be the only time that I will thank and appreciate UT in my lifetime.

26 Likes

Yep for the first time in a long time we are lucky and on the right side of conference realignment.

12 Likes

Just looking at this version of the B12 gave me goosebumps, from a basketball perspective!

7 Likes

As long as the Coogs have a home in one I’m good with it.

7 Likes

All this sounds great. I love to see UH on all the right lists. However, I will not feel comfortable until we play our first game in the B12. After that I will sleep better!

3 Likes

And hopefully not vs memphis

2 Likes

You are adding a royalty Arizona. Other then that, AZ state, Colorado and Utah are average in basketball. But B12 will then have two royalties and only other conference with that is ACC.

Timing of UT and OK leaving could not have been better for us. Looks like thinks may just fall into place after a very long wait.

2 Likes

My only question is Oregon State? I like Beavers, but why them?

2 Likes

I want to redo my answer schools we should be after

Washington
Oregon
Utah
Stanford

Add Arizona schools if we can get a bigger payout and then call it a day.

2 Likes

Oregon State? Nope. Miami Left out? Virginia in? D…C. a pro tow, to like Pittsburgh. His logic is flawed. But he is right some will be left out.just glad it’s not any in the B12, B12 will be inviting those hoping for a island to land on, that island.

No way Miami gets left out. The writer needs to lay off the alcohol.

The only thing that soothes the savage beast of insecurity is winning.

2 Likes

I think Miami very well might be left out, i have heard that after Clemson and FSU, the SEC is heavily interested in getting into North Carolina and Virginia (areas they currently are not in) and since UNC and UVA would probably prefer academic centered B1G, the SEC would take NCSU and VT. I believe the B1G will take UNC and UVA along with Duke, but possibly GT or Miami. Now Miami might make it in but its really more "iffy’ than you’d think.

The sec and big10 do not want Miami? Come on and join us. UCF now has their Southern neighbor.

2 Likes

When was the last time Miami was relevant? 20 years ago?

1 Like

They would be better than Oregon State.

2 Likes

That is true

I’m with you there Carlos, and I like these PODs:

POD 1
Oregon State, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Arizona St.

POD 2
TCU, Texas Tech, Houston, Baylor, Oklahoma St.

POD 3
BYU, Kansas St., Kansas, Iowa St., Cincinnati

POD 4
Virginia, Central Florida, West Virginia, North Carolina St., Louisville

2 Likes