Wiiliam Jackson- CBS- 2018 NFL Breakout Players

“William Jackson, CB, Bengals
The Bengals have spent a lot of draft collateral on corners over the years, and it looks like they’ve hit on another. Jackson missed his entire rookie season in 2016 with a torn pectoral muscle and then didn’t open 2017 as a starter. But he started the final five games, and had two impressive outings against Steelers receiver Antonio Brown that opened a lot of eyes to just how good he could be. Look for Jackson’s ability to lock down top receivers to be a big part of Cincinnati’s defense this season. I can’t wait to see him against Brown again. Their first meeting is Oct.14 at Cincinnati, and they’ll meet again in Pittsburgh in Week 17.”

2 Likes

Mostly posting this because of the video that’s with it:

1 Like

We lost a ton of offensive & defensive talent after the 2015 & 2016 seasons which is a major factor in how we played D last season. We just didn’t have the players on D to make the risky plays or on offense to cover for the D if risks failed. This season will be different.

1 Like

This season could rival that season talent-wise. Hopefully, the coaches can put them in positions to succeed.

If we take care of business and don’t stumble out of the gate, I think these guys will run the table in the AAC and maybe the season. It’s the ones we should win handily I worry about – like Rice. Our guys can’t be caught looking ahead to Arizona.

1 Like