Wondering if

Adolis Garcia feels a bit like Garrett Greene tonight ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

I don’t he think connects the dots between the loss and his donkey show. Society rewards people for being a clow-asss. I wish the league would penalize clown asss.

If you think a guy stands too long after a homer then you put one on his chin and put some doubt in his mind. And if you think a pitcher is putting on a show then let the bat fly by accident.

But all this method acting after homers around home plate is done for instagram and tic-toc. Start penalizing people 250k for throwing the bat and these wealthy MFers start standing at attention. If you wanna get a prima donna’s attention then go in his wallet.

1 Like

Perhaps the baseball commissioner should start fining players who get carried away with post HR celebrations.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable that the guy who shoved the ump multiple times and started the whole confrontation got no suspension.

This looks like some targeted BS. I’ll be surprised if that suspension sticks without some kind of moderation. It’s a knee jerk overreaction and makes the league look bad.

What happens if Eovaldi or one of the relievers finally succeeds at hitting one of our guys after multiple knock downs. Immediate ejections and multiple game suspension? Of course not.

1 Like

If the Rangers are smart, they don’t retaliate.

The umps will eject any pitcher with the slightest sign of hitting a batter.

I think the next guy that does it in this series is donski.

Everything about this screams “crack down.”
If the Rangers are losing or winning big expect one of their relievers to take a shot at Altuve or Alvarez.

If we go up big, our guys better go up there wearing facemasks.

Damn straight!