Yall get some Star Pizza 🍕

It’s not Sonoma, it’s the landlord

3 Likes

I grew up in League City, and just bought a house here with my wife. There isn’t enough money on earth to convince me to live in the city. The suburbs are where its at. I’m a Museum of Natural Science member and the drive in isn’t that bad. My job is in Clear Lake as is my wife’s, so living in the city would be dumb. Not to mention my house in the city would probably be double what I spent.

1 Like

Different folks, different strokes. I’d much rather be in the city near all the good restaurants, sporting venues, etc

4 Likes

Maybe the success of Start pizza will bring in other businesses to UH NIL. This could be just the thing the city needs to rally behind the home team. In Lubbock, if you are a business or property that supports TT, there will be many flags and banners showing you support TT. Granted they are the only school in town, but we could start showing various alumni, living in Houston, that you are in HOUSTON.

2 Likes

I few years ago there was a move afoot to get various business to fly the UH flag on game day. Back then I knew the owners of the Spanish Flowers on North Main and they were happy to fly the flag that I provided them with. The SF is still a post-game meal stop for UH fans.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hmm. I’m curious if we couldn’t give Star Pizza a Kiosk or one of those vendor rooms/sites at TDECU and/or Ferttita Center, sort of a thank you/slash reward for the NIL help? Would be cool.

10 Likes

Well I would go get some Star Pizza but it would cost me about a 100 bucks of diesel to go get it. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry.

2 Likes

Went tonight with my parents, all three of us are alumni. Delicious.

12 Likes

Dr appt tomorrow morning in the medical center 
 Star pizza for lunch.

4 Likes

Went to Star Pizza last Saturday and got half Starbursts and half Margherita. Preferred the starburst and it was extremely hot right out the oven. Went to the Washington location.

15 Likes

Miyagi

5 Likes

Been years since we’ve had a Star Pizza but I stopped by Washington location for pickup on way home from work.

Told them I specifically stopped because of their supporting the Coogs and I appreciated them doing so.

Went with a large Starburst pizza, hand tossed, well done. Excellent.

Definitely recommend.

9 Likes

Got some with the family last Saturday—early Father’s Day

Got Ben’s pizza—very good

6 Likes

Yep, its legit.

Went yesterday shepherd location. Got chicken alfredo but subbed pizza sauce for alfredo. Wheat crust. Plenty left over for dinner last night and lunch today. Delicious and thick with toppings

2 Likes

My wife and I ate at the Shepherd location last night. Besides the pizza, the salads are good too.

2 Likes

Had some tonight at the Katy location if that counts.

4 Likes

Friday dinner a couple of times recently has been pickup on way home from Washington location.

Ben’s pizza (white large hand tossed, well done) is favorite so far.

Star Pizza is in the dinner rotation now.

Definitely recommend if you are near one of their locations.

4 Likes

Large Starburst on wheat tonight!!!

3 Likes