Yall get some Star Pizza 🍕

Tell them Marcus and Tramon sent you
(Star Pizza gives UH’s Marcus Sasser, Tramon Mark a slice of the NIL pie)
I didn’t see anyone else post this but great work by a local business. Great story of getting involved

25 Likes

You get a pizza. You get a pizza. Everybody gets a pizza.

7 Likes

Where’s Star Pizza?

Star :star: Players get Star :star: Pizza :pizza:

What about an NIL deal for McDonald’s All-American 5-Star :star::star::star::star::star: Jarace Walker?

Go Coogs!

5 Likes

Nice! I have a new pizza place to try out now.
Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

There’s one on Washington near Heights Blvd and one on Shepherd near Richmond. It’s been around since the 70’s.

edit: Apparently there’s one in Katy now, too, at Westheimer and Cinco Ranch.

7 Likes

Its amazing, this deal will be their first marketing dollars. They have been around a long time. I went to the Shepherd location so many times back in the 90s. Glad to hear they are going strong and setting up deals with our Coogs

4 Likes

The original is by the guitar store, best pizza in town

3 Likes

I looked it up and it’s not close to me, but I sometimes get in that are. Maybe I will give it a try, but I have been using Rosa’s Pizza on Mason for many years.

It depends on the state NIL laws where his high school is. Texas does not allow high school players to have NIL deals. He may already have something pending to announce once he graduates.

1 Like

Ordered Star on Wednesday night, thanked them for,the support

16 Likes

Am going to get some tonight and thank them for their support.

13 Likes

A lot of y’all been missing out. Star Pizza is some great stuff. I’ve only been to the one on Shepherd, off of 59, but many many times. :pizza:

8 Likes
4 Likes

Perfect. The Heights location is near me. Will def try to show up to support.

5 Likes

Star pizza has been my favorite place for decades the one at 59 and shepherd. Went there on Tuesday to show my support.

8 Likes

Agreed. I’m shocked by the number of Houstonians that don’t know Star Pizza. Must be a bunch of suburbanites.

11 Likes

I’m one of those, but agree. My house is in the burbs, but I do most of my living in Houston. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love their deep dish pizza’
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Star is wonderful. Their Starburst is a Halloween night tradition at my house.

• Another nice thing is they have a wheat crust option. I highly recommend that tasty choice too.
2 Likes