Yall get some Star Pizza 🍕

https://twitter.com/jcj171717/status/1556120030710059008?t=-zD8QTQkGWb-GmxhVR2pzA&s=03

4 Likes

Stopped off for a Star Pizza for take out on the way home last Friday. As usual, it was outstanding.

New favorite so far: hand tossed white, well done- cheese Pizza- add Canadian bacon and jalapeno to one side (my side), and black olive to the other side (wife’s side). Both of us get what we like.

I usually order when I get there, then drink a Shiner while I wait
and a conversation about UH always crops up, with staff and/or customers also waiting for their pickup. Always nice to talk about UH (particularly UH basketball!).

Star Pizza supporting UH is what got me to stopping in a couple times a month now (plus it is damn good pizza).

If you haven’t tried their pizza, I highly recommend it. I’ve heard their non-pizza items are excellent too but we haven’t been able to break away from their pizzas to try anything else.

19 Likes

Love me some Star Pizza, along with Fuzzy’s if i am not in deep dish mood

The Star Pizza on Shepherd is the type of place you make memories while at college. Too bad its way off campus.

3 Likes

Deep dish, whole wheat Joe. Garlic lovers only. :boom:

3 Likes

Deep dish Portofino. Damn, now I’m hungry.

2 Likes

Starburst for me with whole wheat crust. I also love Joe’s Pizza (sauteed spinach in garlic, fresh garlic, cheese and pizza sauce) and I add Italian sausage, to make it more interesting.

I have been going to the original Norfolk location for about 30 years.

1 Like

Joe’s is the best

2 Likes

The Starburst NY style on white is my favorite. Pepperoni is 2nd place. Delicious!

You all made me do it. Posting this from the bench at Star Pizza #1, waiting for my order
:laughing:

8 Likes

A decision you will not regret

1 Like

Try it with the rosemary chicken + extra garlic. Whole wheat deep dish.

Went there today!