You want radio respect or not?

The matt thomas thread was closed. Here is what needs to be added.
I have known matt thomas since he was with Dan Patrick on KSEV. He was his screen caller.
After Case was graduating I wanted to get some Houston radio info. Living in California Case was not news. I found his show on the internet. Listened matt basically saying Case was a nice kid but he had no chance at being drafted and being an nfl player. I even called the show.
Then Case gets picked up by the Texans. Same attitude Case will never play. This went on the entire show as if thomas had an agenda. Then judas got our HC job. Well I tried to listen again for both Case and our new coach.
Here is what piss.d me off the most.
Talking to judas…
hey buddy what is happening? Find a good bbq joint?
Talking to the mad cows u located in Austin HFC and atm HFC.
We are honored to have you on the show and for the many fans here in Houston…
thomas had two distinctive attitude toward them versus our HFC. As if they were royalty and we were the peasants. This had nothing to do with his sidekick. Do a search I wrote the exact same thing on Coogfans in 2015.
I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt not long ago. Same royalty and peasant demeanor.
I 100% understand about his demeanor. It is not funny. The best way to make a statement is to not listen to him. I am sure he would love a place in Austin.

4 Likes

Who cares about Matt Thomas

3 Likes

matt thomas is a coog

Respect starts with whoever talks about U of H. You don’t speak about U of H the way you speak about others? You 100% deserve to be called out. Him going to U of H is one thing but actually it should be completely irrelevant.
You do your “shtick” a certain way? Do it with with others coaches too. Facts he does not. Some of you rightfully complain about our attendance. Media has a huge role in it. Constantly for decades the Houston media except a very few has ridiculed UH. and UH is located where?
I live in a different state, major metropolis. I have never heard local media act this way.

5 Likes

and Benedict Arnold was an American…

6 Likes

The last thread was closed for a reason. Don’t start another Matt Thomas bashing thread. Nothing needs to be added.