16,000 Season tickets

I think so

2 Likes

ECU will be :poop: :poop:

Yeah, ECU has been pretty bad the last two years. They seem to put out some pretty good teams every 5 years or so

By marque I mean games that will bring more fans. There is a reason why of those 4 teams, Tech is the only game you can’t buy single game tickets for yet. An in-state, middle of the road P5 will always be a bigger draw in Houston than out of state, top quarter G5.

2 Likes

I know that there will be more Tech fans than ECU fans at this year’s games, but don’t sleep on the ECU fan base. They are a lot bigger and more loyal than 99% of the G5 schools

Memphis and Navy are the better team’s. Navy always has a strong following.

We aren’t talking about opposing team fans buying tickets. We are talking about the casual football fans that only go to games against teams like Tech. Once again guys, it shouldn’t be hard to follow. If you think ECU, Memphis or Navy are better draws, why is it the Tech tickets linked to season and mini game packages only?

1 Like

Thanks went the mobile option
budgets tight
see what happens. Go Coogs !

2 Likes

I’d be curious to hear how you like that after the 1st game and then after the last. Post updates.

1 Like

Just got my 7 season tickets from UPS.
I am curious why we went back to paper tickets after 2 years of plastic cards.

Apparently there was an option, but it was poorly communicated. I think the default was paper is you didn’t specify you wanted a card.

Got mine to discover my parking is in the garage, instead of the lot which was initially identified for my donor level.

In my case I can’t always make every game, so giving passes to friends I didn’t see weekly then having to go through the trouble to get the passes back before the next home game was inconvenient. I imagine once you choose passes over tickets, it will become the default for future seasons.

Just saw a mobile cell commercial on the Redskins game showing a fan not being able to pull up his e-ticket. Good Luck Sir

Even with the card, you can transfer the tickets via a PDF to guests. It is tricky the first time you use it, but pretty convenient once you learn the process.

1 Like

Saw a commercial last night for single game suites to Texans games. So they did not sell out their suites?

Hmmm
that would be a first. Guessing the oil price is hurting sales.

We get info on single game suites for the Texans every year where I work. It’s always good for a laugh. I think it costs $30-40K on the low end not including food and beverages.

How much are the Suites at TDECU? Not including food.

This is what I like about the card – if I have tickets I cannot use, I could transfer the ticket electronically within minutes rather than having to meet up somewhere to give him the tickets. 2nd on the list is flashing it at the concession stand for my discount.

There is an option to choose the cards instead of tickets but something went wrong this year and even if you checked the card option, you may have received tickets anyway. Growing pains I guess

2 Likes