16,000 Season tickets

I renewed my season tickets on the phone with the ticket office. The ticket office asked me if I wanted the cards again for this year and I responded yes. Renewal confirmation email specifically stated I would receive 1 card for each seat to be used for all games. Received printed tickets. I forwarded my renewal confirmation email to my contact in the ticket office. Response was “Yes I see you received a confirmation that you would receive the cards, but here in the ticket office it shows printed tickets. I don’t know what happened.” FYI - My entire tail gate group requested cards and received printed tickets.

1 Like

Did anyone receive cards?

Not me, and I requested them too.

Because there are obviously more Tech fans here in Houston than ECU fans; shouldn’t be hard to follow…

I got cards and so did my friend.

I got my 3 in cards.

So you are implying that it is geared toward Tech fans in Houston buying our season ticket packages to watch one game? God I hope you are wrong.

Can you check your confirmation email when you ordered? Did it say you ordered cards, or paper tickets?

I recently found out I will be moving back to the area soon, so I may look into it. They were still available Friday.

Not me and I requested them, showed in my order originally too. Also, I didn’t get in the upgrade pool even though I requested it. They really are having some communication issues this year.