2019 Astros - The Playoffs

“Yordan Alvarez…has 51 RBI in his first 45 games, which is more RBI in a player’s first 45 games than any other player in history. The second best is Ted Williams. In those 45 games he now has 17 home runs and is hitting .353.”

4 Likes

Roy Hobbs vs Yordan Alvarez

Old Rookie vs Young Rookie

New York Knights vs Houston Astros

Both are The Natural.

3 Likes

I have never seen anything like this kid.

1 Like

I’m shocked that someone that explosive with a bat actually plays for the Astros. I’ve grown accustomed to seeing special players of his caliber wearing N.Y. Yankee, Boston Red Sox or St. Louis Cardinal uniforms.

2 Likes

Damn… Jeff BAgwell & Lance Berkman would disagree :relieved:

3 Likes

Yordan have them beat…in his young career…so far!

1 Like

'Stros Farm System despite trading tons of prospects is still looking solid.

2 Likes

Everyone of their prospects is still producing with the exception of Forrest Whitley. If he comes around, Astros farm system will creep up top 15.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Haha wow

1 Like

He is the Shaq of Baseball!

Will new rules be written because of his awesome Talent??!

3 Likes

Back in a tie with the Yankees and 2 games back of the Dodgers. Need to keep winning as those two teams have easy weeks ahead.

2 Likes

I don’t feel confident in a win with Framber pitching.

1 Like

I have to eat some crow. He pitched really well today. That was nice to see.

3 Likes

I foresee a rematch of the 2017 World Series. Both teams have only gotten better since then.

2 Likes

astros

3 Likes

Yordan now with 21 homers and 62 RBIs in 60 games. Absolutely crazy…kid is still 21.

3 Likes

Hopefully the Astros can keep it up. It’s possible that they could have a Cy young winner, a batting title, a rookie of the year and hopefully a World Series title. Maybe even an mvp? That would be quite the season.

6 Likes

Hoping Mr. Grinke can settle down and pitch more games like he did at Oakland…and also hoping our bull pen can bounce back…if nothing else when we go into the playoffs Hinch will be able to move some of that bullpen to the side…for the rest of the year LOL…