2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

Altman did a helluva job. I kept reading on this board about how Oregon sucked because they lost to TSU in November. We lost to Drexel last November.

Lets stick to the main facts: We beat Oregon this season!

4 Likes

Well, my sweet 16 is/was
Duke - Miss St
LSU - Mich St.
Gonz - Murray St.
Buf - Mich
OU - Oregon
Nova - TN
UNC - Auburn
UK - UH

Elite 8
Duke - Mich St.
Gonz - Buf
OU - Nova
UNC - UH

Final 4
Duke - Gonz
Nova - UH

Final: UH upsets Duke for the National Championship :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :sparkler: :fireworks:

3 Likes

poppin bottles?

Iona up on the Cheaters by five at the half.

2 Likes

Golden Knights representing (so far)

2 Likes

Shout out to UCF with a comfortable win. Just shows major conference tournaments mean jack squat for tourney lock teams. Cincy can go cry in their cute little trophy while us and the Knights made over 3 million dollars for the conference tonight.

15 Likes

Cinci Had a better shot at making it to sweet 16. Really sucks they didn’t take care of business.

5 Likes

Since AAC was formed Cinci has made about 8 million more for the conference than we have in tourney credits. No reason just because we made it to round of 32 to trash them.

Lsu gagging

Only if you ignore Cincy’s tourney history. When was the last time Cincy beat a 2 seed? I’ll take my chances with UCF having no history. haha

LSU!!!

Hey we beat them.

Go UCF and Oregon. We will have beaten almost a quarter of the Sweet 16 field.

4 Likes

Should have gone to overtime. Could have been called for a carry and then even more so, traveling. Was clearly 3 steps off his last dribble.

LSU may end up getting SMU-like sanctions, but they’re also getting serious $$$ from their two tournament wins.

SMU sanctions would include erasing the wins.

They ain’t erasing our win over them.

No vaca-ing that.

1 Like

LSU is dirty and has been for years. They may have to vacate wins, like Michigan’s three year losing streak with the Fab Five. But I don’t ever see the NCAA ever shutting down a P5 team for a year.

By SMU-like sanctions, I’m meaning SMU/Larry Brown era sanctions.

SMU had no tourney wins to erase under Brown. The fact they were ineligible the next season for post season play tells me any wins the previous year would have been vacated.

The wins may be vacated
but the $$$ won’t be.