2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

You don’t know that and why are you so vested in LSU making more money? My interest in LSU ended when our seed was set.

4 Likes

Iona and Wofford were both flirting with making the Midwest bracket our playground. Not meant to be.

2 Likes

In the Michigan / Florida game…look at the jumpman logo on both of their jerseys and then look at ours.

Ours is like a smaller iron-on patch. What’s up with that …Nike?

1 Like

I want Michigan in the championship game!

5 Likes

We’d play our hearts outs, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Ja Morant’s defense makes Rob’s look like Scottie Pippen

2 Likes

FSU appears to have peaked at the perfect time of the season. They are playing very well.

1 Like

Indeed. They have been playing very well lately.

Why is Baylor dressed like Oregon?

1 Like

Hoping to “Trick” Gonzaga…game already over…

Until you said that, I literally thought UH and Michigan would have to be a semi-final match up because I just pull up ESPN’s bracket by default. Turns out the final four part of the ESPN bracket is as badly done as our first presentation of the new 3D UH logo with the missing shading.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Baylor was keeping it interesting with Gonzaga but it’s getting a bit wider now.

1 Like

Boring chalk day. Hope our game follows this trend tomorrow.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched the Zags since Dec, was looking forward to watching Hachimura; he’s been AWOL, but Clarke is stealing the show with 35 points so far.

Edit: making 15 of 18. Thats nuts.

1 Like

Kansas-Auburn should be a good one tonight. Kind of hoping Auburn takes that one as I’d prefer not to have Kansas get to KC.

1 Like

Higher ab seeds aren’t playing around today. They’re all out to destroy.

2 Likes

I was just watching that side of the Bracket. It would hurt UNC, but if we get that far, we dont want Kansas with Home Court advantage. Would be like that Memphis game in the conference tourney.

1 Like

I’m with ya, but also because I picked Auburn to win that game in my bracket.

2 Likes

I gotta tip my hat to the Big 10 so far. I thought it was ridiculous last weekend that Indiana was even part of the bubble talk but considering the Big 10 is 10-3 so far and actually 9-2 when not beating itself up, that is pretty freaking impressive.

Note: the record includes putting down Purdue as a win over Villanova, up by over 20 with less than 9 minutes to go.

3 Likes