2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

What’s the normal percentage of times for a team to lose to a lower seed over a 7 year period?

Tech is us with 2 inches more height per man and slightly less 3 point shooting.

2 Likes

Almost doomed Wofford until their main guy got hot agsin…

1 Like

On a side note, read today that UH had never lost to a double-digit seed

1 Like

It’s going to be a bumpy ride guys. Have your mojo dolls sitting on TV tray with their best incense and the neighbor’s dog hair.

I already hate Georgia State for the crap they’re gonna pull.

4 Likes

I hate that Chris Webber congrats Cincy on winning the Conference championship two years in a row. The conference tournament is not the conference championship

3 Likes

The same guy that thought his Michigan team had a timeout when there was none…in the NCAA championship and cost Michigan the title…that Chris Webber??!

Like when the announcer tells the audience that ‘Joe Blow’ has mad his last 10 FT attempts just before the 11th.

1 Like

Only if he make it, it is good IF it is our coogs!

Damn Virginia struggling again down early lol
Down 26-14 yikes…

5 Likes

Ole Miss likes to take a knee. Sounds like they moved to two knees today;)

1 Like

The Anteaters!

I have Virginia in my final 4 and I still would love to see them lose to a 16 again this year lol

5 Likes

Virginia showed the world last year that a 16 can beat a 1, thereby giving all 16 seeds hope. If it happens 2 years in a row…my goodness.

If virginia lost my bracket is F’d
I have them winning it all.

Their being cavalier.

1 Like

UC Irvine looking strong down the stretch against K State. 66-61 UCI with 1:25 to go.

We’re 2-0 all time vs double digit seeds.

• Beat 11 seed Alcorn State in 1982
  • Beat 10 seed Louisiana Tech in 1984 after they knocked off Fresno State in the 1st round (Coogs had a bye as the 2 seed)

I have VA losin next game, not this one. So if they lose today it won’t hurt much.

Well played, sir. I have 3 brackets. One has them in the Final Four, one has them losing in the Elite 8 and one has them losing in the Sweet 16. Should have learned my lesson from last year.