2020 offers

2020 class looking flat out nasty so far. Our offers better hop on board before the train is gone.

1 Like

For not having a national program for so long, it sure is nice when your alma mater is back up in the spotlight, even if these rankings can be argued.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 sport elite recruit jalen cook picks basketball and has committed to LSU

every touted guard we were after hard ,that also showed interest in us is now officially off the board

I really like the guys who committed. Now time to find a big.

1 Like

https://www.nola.com/lsu/2019/06/lsu-basketball-lands-states-top-point-guard-in-2020-class.html

Man, it seems incredibly risky for these guys to commit to LSU right now. But to each his own, I guess.

3 Likes

I’m sure it pays well at least.

10 Likes

Strong offers

I would love to land Eduardo or Aku to round out next year’s class, but you never know with HS big man. They’ve been the most tricky to predict where they may land.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/akujonathan/status/1142932234028158976

Going to be a tough competition

3 Likes

LSU, TT, and A&M the main competition, not really worried about the others on the list

Just curious how you know this? You might want to add Baylor to the list

This class is technically full now based on Grimes addition. Its likely if Grimes is given a waiver, he would enter the draft in 2020. Dejon and Nate could enter the draft to potentially. Either of these sceneario would open of a scholarship again.

If Grimes is not given a waiver then for a 2020 prospect to commit one of our current players would need enter next years draft.

My focus is now on 2021.

But its likely a spot would open up for Aku or whoever commits next Spring once its known who’s leaving.

we still have a free 2020 even with grimes commitment

1 Like

That’s incorrect.

We are now full for 2020.

1 Like

I think it would be smart if we add a BIG to round out the 2020 class. You think UH has a chance to lose all three players (Hinton, Jarreau & Grimes) interesting
 Means we’re loaded this year.

Isn’t Grimes taking Brooks spot? If so, we should have 1 more to give for 2020?

1 Like

Brooks was going to be a senior and free up a ship anyway.

He could technically be on the roster in 2020-2021. He won’t be, but he could. Armoni would have exhausted his eligibility after this season.