2020 offers

https://twitter.com/PhenomExposure/status/1122862219845427202

https://twitter.com/NickFarrar15/status/1123022097784147968

1 Like

Progs googles him

finds " 6’6 power forward "

progs: “maybe ledee wasnt that bad”
lol

jokes aside, looks to be a big time offensive producers, does a lot of what ledee does (smaller and less handles tho)
seems like the staff has an idea of the exact type of player they are looking for, and a stretch 4 seems to be the idea for one of the 3 ships left 
probably not the “true big” everyone here might be hoping for

2 Likes

Well if Sampson wants him then he’ll work because every time that Sampson has constructed his own team in the last 25 years he’s made it a success.

The man can flat out construct a program and doesn’t give a squat what anyone thinks of his concepts.

Its what I like most about him. “Our way can beat your way.” No apologies.

4 Likes

interesting news
rj hampton top 5 recruit for 2020 has reclassified to 2019
 memphis is seen as top 2 for him

memphis is bringing in the #1 big of 2019
and a top 50 wing

they are favorites for a top 100 SG
 top 3 for 5* Forward
and are top 2 for a 5* PG

im hoping they pull it off
& make the aac really fun

3 Likes

Can we land two more top 80 guys for 2020 please so we can keep the talent differential smaller.

Farrar’s another player out of North Carolina and has offers from Mt Saint Mary’s, Towson, Stetson, Chattanooga, Eastern Kentucky and Salem.

Big kid.

Dang! Penny really does have a lock on the top AAU kids.

1 Like

Wide bodied stretch 4, huh? Interesting.

1 Like

I think, by the time he graduates, he’ll probably be closer to 6’8". Coaches probably see him as similar to Breaon Brady.

He already has pretty decent handles for such a big kid. Since he doesn’t elevate at all, he’ll need to be wide open to shoot the 3 in college, but it will be nice to have a big who can draw defenders all the way out to the 3pt line, opening the lanes for Hinton, Jarreau and company.

1 Like

If those are his best offers, I think CKS can do better n be more selective. Now is the time to take advantage of winning, facilities, coaches stability and not settle.

1 Like

Chill
 Brodie
 Our top targets are still the usual suspects. I’m tired of 6’8 centers as well.

The staff knows that. If they are offering him, they think he can play and don’t care about who else offered him. We were early on Hinton and Antoine Davis as well.

1 Like

No chill over here. I gave my opinion.

Who’s Brodie!

1 Like

There’s was John Brodie-- QB for 49ers who I watched some when I was a kid but other than that not sure of brodie you are referring to :stuck_out_tongue::roll_eyes:

Maybe he misspelled “Bodhi”
played by Patrick Swayze.

3 Likes

I think Penny is going to have Larry Brown looking like a saint in about 5 years. Something is going on there, come on.

5 Likes

Maybe, but the reality is unless a school gets really buried in sanctions, do you know who cares if it results in big success? No one except rival schools who get to call them cheaters.

1 Like