2020 Official Schedule

My ticket says I am on the 8-4 line…

3 Likes

Tough schedule. We could come out of that first 5 game stretch 3-2

As stated before, home schedule will be a tough sell to the casual fan. We better win a lot of games

That feels like the weirdest in-conference/out-of-conference schedule during the first half of the year I’ve ever seen.

Harkens back to recent memories of Alabama always playing Mississippi Basket Weaving Community Junior University each November (?!)…right in the middle of SEC play.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1229844296133750784?s=09

6-6 or7-5 is what I see unless we can pull an upset on Navy or Cincy. I am glad we aren’t playing Washington State later in the year. BYU is going be tough as will all the other road games. SMU is a possible win depending on how much better our D is this year.

1 Like

You know what’s a better idea than getting a couple extra days practice in?

Playing on Saturday when more of your fans can be there and the game day experience is 10 X better.

Screw that gameday.

1 Like

Gunna have to win the final 3 in a row to be 6-6 maybe. Doable I suppose.

I’ve been on that train for 44 years and have no intention of ever getting off as long as I am on the blue side of the grass.

7 Likes

I mean, you can pout about it, or you can look for the upside. The schedule gave the coaches what they asked for, and it’s a necessary evil if we want the TV money.

The gameday experience will improve with winning, not with an 11:00 am September Saturday game against Rice.

I’ll take window seat. What kind of snacks are y’all serving? Aramark?

1 Like

Wait, I just saw your schedule breakdown. Quite the optimist! :joy:

1 Like

Lol one of us has to hit on a crazy prediction one of these years. I figured I’d keep it going for the folks who are tired of doing it.

1 Like

Wait I just saw your Aramark line. :joy:

No. Aramark isn’t allowed on board the train to Pollyanna.

1 Like

If we are lucky, best I can do is 7-5. We are not very good. Questionable at every position.

The Holy War, Louisville vs NC State, and Clemson vs Georgia Tech are going to get top billing.

Looks great compared to last year.
That early Memphis game is weird but looks plenty of time to prepare for each game

1 Like

Bigger issue to me is Why we are playing Rice !!!

2 Likes

As long as that lady announcer isn’t callin any of our games, I’m good.

7 Likes

So tough schedule overall, probably an 7-5 or 8-4 type of season hopefully. But holy crap what a weak home schedule, renewals and new season tickets should come at a discount for people.