2020 Official Schedule

Vegas says 7.5

The good: We play a Thursday game between the two weekends of ACL.
Could playing Memphis early be an advantage to sneak up on them and take the W?

The bad: Rice game on Thursday.
@BYU on a Friday

The ugly: My brother in law getting married on a particular Saturday in late October outside of TX and having to miss a home game for the first time since '98 for it. Realize it’s harder to move a game than end a relationship. People break up everyday. The question is should I frame him, her or myself. Hmmm

Edit: I’ll take the over and say 9-3.

3 Likes

obviously I think the 2 huge x-factors to this season being a success is how much our defense improves and how Tune plays. If Tune plays big, and if our defense improves, I can see us having a really good year

I really want to beat Wash St (new coach) on the road. Revenge!!

5-7 :sob:

C’mon Coogs let’s keep this thing rolling! Let’s fill up the Polly train!

7 Likes

I think they got free tickets and got so excited they jumped on the wrong train!! :grin:. I know for sure CougarDave had tiks for 8-4 Line, you prob tricked him to hop on. They have no idea where they’re going on that train. Could be the 6-6 line, 7-5line, 8-4, maybe go as far to 9-3 line. I just don’t think any of them realize you taking them on 11-1 Line. I’m looking to see when the 7-5 line leaves pls. :grin::smiley::thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is the off season. Lots of time to pout.

Y’all do realize that the particular locomotive you’re affixing your names to is currently “not operable, in need of extensive boiler work,” and therefore might not be the best metaphor for Polly Train optimism? :smile:

1 Like

Here come the foamers.

Speaking of WSU, their new coach Rolovich is bringing his Run N Shoot offense to the Cougs.

As VP, I am always on the Train!

3 Likes

Oops!

As it turns out we’re getting Sumlin, Briles, and Hermie to push it down the track! :joy:

3 Likes

Thursday night for games the type of Louisville
no problem! Rice is another issue. It has to be TV - why doesn’t it show as such on the schedule? We’ll be able to yell at each other across TDECU. Watch it also be an 8:00 Kick-Off time! I guess I will go ahead and put in for a day of vacation on September 4 now!

1 Like

Or maybe it IS the best metaphor

1 Like

We’ll probably be a double header on a channel with all those games. Either early or late start.

I think Navy will be hit hard by losing Perry. We will have more depth on defense too.

Navy reloads
 every frickin’ year. Niumatalolo knows his craft, and their D made major improvements last year over the previous.

Not saying they will be 3-10 like 2018, but not like 2019. Only thing is I just saw that our game will be homecoming for them so that sucks.

That’s the same every year, no matter who is on the schedule
go 11-1 sell outs
go 7-5 can’t give tixs away free