2021 Schedule

Hahaha finally some sense in here. Love you, Peggy for speaking from the :heart:

I’ll assume it was the SMU game in Oct ‘19. Correct me if I’m wrong, please.

Thank you MrBeast. :rose:

1 Like

You are correct H-Town.

1 Like

The OLine was a problem due to injuries, players playing before they were ready, and lack of depth. Some of the players that didn’t perform up to the level necessary to provide protection for Tune, will be older, stronger, and more skilled than last year.

With rare exceptions, freshmen and true sophomores should not be starting. When you look at teams with a senior OL that has been in the same program for 4 or 5 years, they usually look pretty good.

4 Likes

Mike, you are trying to make too much sense, be careful.

Those that were trashing Tune because of his record and propping up King as the one that got away forget that he was QB during 2019 and lost 3 of his first 4 games yet they praise him as a good QB. They complain about the 2019 season and give him a pass after he starts 1-3 like it never happened. In fact, he went 1-5 over the last 6 games he started. Tune bad, King good. O-line pretty much the same for both of them.

4 Likes

Thus we should be playing all the O Linemen from the Herman/Apple Boy recruiting and redshirting times…Oh wait !!

2 Likes

You sure do throw around generalities a lot. Saying the same ones that do this are the same ones that will do that.

Coogfans are dynamic and can have differing opinions about different circumstances.

5 Likes

Good news!

There actually is a schedule.

2 Likes

I’m convinced imauh is a sociopath lol. Wasn’t he the one who came at @Jesse22 sideways for no apparent reason.

:eyes: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

2 Likes

As soon as I saw I had a message from you I knew it would be something negative. You are part of “those” are you not?

Come after Jess? Awwww, did I do that Jess? Sorry!

OK!

You did Sir. You apologized but now making light of it… so :man_shrugging:.

Don’t worry imaucoog I know to stay away from your posts. We’re good if I keep it that way. My name was brought up so I responded but I don’t post on Football side anymore for many reasons.
#GoCoogs

What? Me worry? Never.

Lots of negative in these posts including from some that claim to be positive.

I wish we could have discussions without making things personal. Everyone doesn’t see the world the same way and that’s ok.

2 Likes

Some things never change. Out!!!

Good idea Jess! Take a break and forget about this stuff and enjoy your day! Take care. :blush:

2 Likes