2021 Transfer Portal

1927 you left WSU out of the mix.

Jcoop9
I am not sure what you are saying is a problem. No one is claiming to know, they’re just having some fun predicting

Where is your confidence in the Coogs? The roller coaster goes up and it goes down.

I think you misunderstood what I’m saying. I enjoy us talking and guessing about this. I do it a lot myself. The problem is w/don’t have any media that gets inside info so we never know whats going on. The lack of real insider coverage of the program is the disappointment.

2 Likes

True I would like to see some updates on players we are chasing but a good program is not lieaking this type of I information to any members of the media.

The example I use is always Taylor Etheridge and Wich St. He gets a lot of info about recruiting and other program issues. He may not have every detail but he does a good job of keeping the fanbase informed. There will always be info the fans won’t get but we don’t get any.

This is true. And even more true with Sampson. He tends to keep EVERYTHING close to the vest.

one of the best recruits in texas… we were after him
https://twitter.com/jakelieberman2/status/1380236733736869891

Is he 2022 recruit ?

Pretty sure he’s going to Texas.

1 Like

2021, top 30 recruit… 6’6 CG

1 Like

likely but you never know

I really want Temple hoops to return to being a yearly NCAA/NIT team. We need the AAC to play well in the Philadelphia market.

And as for not caring about conference mates, we have MILLIONS of reasons to want successful mates. If Memphis and SMU got in and UM made a run to Sweet 16 they’d have made the conference $1,120,000 based off 2019 numbers.

4 Likes

I think at least one of the new adds will be a juco. Sampson specifically talked aboutt an add in a couple of weeks. Well the spring signing period starts Wednesday April 14. Maybe both if we don’t get Kopp.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jaylontyson/status/1380295690887299083?s=21

That didn’t take long. And was expected.

Sheesh… it only took him 3 hours? That’s gotta be some sort of record

Michigan, Alabama, UCLA & Gonzaga going to be loaded. Keep an eye on Duke.

You know the TT fan base is pissed right now.

3 Likes

They’re going to be the new recruiting kings! Only thing that’s going to stop them is the GLeague.

Stay away from Terrance Arceneaux the perfect player for Coach Sampson :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

Lol what did they expect. 99% of the time the player commits to the coach not the school.