2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

http://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-matt-thomas-26996378/episode/the-matt-thomas-show-11-13-17-28644345?cmp=android_share

I’m at the 1630 mark.
And take it easy on me, I get excited and my thoughts run together. But I could make a free throw under pressure :grinning:

2 Likes

13 Likes

That is awesome

Love this and stealing it.

Case as Tom Brady’s successor confirmed

1 Like

Good job as it was because the host tries very hard at being neutral towards UH from that clip. Mentioned he was an alum.

My reply to the host wouldn’ve been even Goff “sucked” in LA last year…and isn’t he looking pretty good now. Can’t judge Keenum’s past on being part of horrid O-lines and clueless coaches.

1 Like

He used to call our friggin games!

As irritated as the Houston radio hosts are, if you want your blood to boil watch the following youtube video of what Vikings ‘legend’ Cris Carter thinks of Case from earlier today.

Some nuclear-level haterade - starts around the 3:20 mark.

Makes our old pal Nick Wright seem reasonable in comparison.
And props to the lady host for actually having Case’s back.

5 Likes

Bradford, Bridgewater and Keenum will not be under contract next year. The Vikings need to play Bridgewater so they can decide if he’s the guy, or one of the other two should be next’s year’s QB.

If Case gets benched, he’ll go to a team next year that will project him as their starter or give him big money to be the backup. When he’s had decent talent around him, he’s been a good NFL QB. At least half the teams in the NFL would like to upgrade at QB. Maybe Case is that guy.

Wow great segment. Nice to see talking heads back him.

Thanks for posting

3 Likes

Geez…Cris Carter tell us how you really feel about Case Keenum? Dang, you swear Case spit in his grits or something with all that hate he had towards Case.

Nice to see Nick Wright is still a clown as always. Thank God, I never tune into their show.

Go Coogs!

Chris Carter is just pro black QB, if car was black he would be saying great things about him.

2 Likes

This is true. If their skin colors were reversed he would be singing a different tune.

The Rams sport a pretty stout defensive line, if the Vikings want Bridgewater to make his first start in almost 2 years against them, more power to them.

1 Like

Carter is very close friends with Nick Wright. Nick Wright has always been anti-Case.

Really Carter and Wright are the only two media figures saying Keenum shouldn’t keep starting.
And even then they are giving themselves an out by stating ‘when’ his play deteriorates should Bridgewater get the nod.

But all the other videos I’ve seen online the vast majority believe Case should remain starting, and a lot of them vehemently so.

This is nice 3 min video of Rich Gannon among others going to bat for him.

1 Like

“Case Keenum was named the Vikings’ starting quarterback for Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Rams, head coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday…”

2 Likes

Wow. I legitimately thought Zimmer was going to start Bridgewater after reading so much on it on message boards.

Lesson learned

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/930573937733337088

Case is playing great football and will be rewarded for it at the end of the year no matter what happens with Minnesota.

2 Likes