2022 offers

You’ll never make it in journalism with an attitude like that! :joy:

5 Likes

He would be highly respected in journalism with that attitude.

2 Likes

Just say it’s a rumor

I’m a lawyer. I can write up an iron-clad disclaimer if you like.

Finally a basketball insider

2 Likes

Spill the beans junior :wink:

Its not about a rumor its an opinion I’m forming

On Griggs… Is it UH or go pro ? @Jcoop9

I’ll be disappointed if UH doesn’t land one of these guys. Terrence is my favorite out of the group. He’s a complete player. UH is as hot of a program as it’s ever been.

I think Griggs & Acreneaux would be at UH for sure if the AAC was more high profile. Going to be interesting to see how things go w/the JL3 team Griggs, Acreneaux, & Sam Bradford are all on.

Kinda like football. But in basketball you can play for the ship.

This is why we need Memphis, Witchita, Cincy, and another to be good year in and year out. It actually helps us with OUR recruiting.

1 Like

To show the difference in depth from the Greater Houston area between 2021 and 2022, Ramon Walker was easily the top Houston area player in 2021 but if he was in the 2022 very deep class, he would probably wouldn’t end up in the top 5 :flushed::fire:.

I hope we can keep that Shadow Creek pipeline going.

I want to see what Jones & White do during the AAU season this Summer. They both can improve their stock.

Remember the Flintstones (the kids from Flint, Michigan)?

Mateen Cleaves, Morris Peterson & Charlie Bell grew up there and Knew each other all the way back to elementary school.

Cleaves convinced all of them to stay home and go to Michigan St (Antonio Smith was from Flint as well but he was a year older and already at Michigan St).

They won the National Championship.

How cool would it be for Griggs (or one of these top rated kids) to convince a few of these top rated kids to stay home together and play for the Coogs!!

Could you imagine the buzz locally and nationally.

FC would be on fire!!

6 Likes

This hasn’t stop Gonzaga from landing blue chip recruits & transfers!!!

It’s not like coach Sampson just arrived or just started winning big at UH. He’s been at it for the last 5 years winning big and he’s been at UH around 8 years now with no losing season. His name alone was already summarized among the best college coaches before he landed at UH from his days at Oklahoma & Indiana.

If we don’t land a high quality 4 star at the very least, I know these top recruits are being corrupted with.

1 Like

Few has been crushing it at Gonzaga for 20 years… Hopefully we get to that level at some point too.

1 Like

Great but look how many years coach Sampson has coach in college and the highest level in the NBA.

Plus, Gonzaga has been doing it for yearsss.

I can unequivocally tell you that this is not accurate info about Griggs.