#21 and rising!

Did Dan Hurley cry big baby tears? I keep waiting to see him on floor kicking and screaming at refs like a toddler or maybe even trying the “hold his breath until He gets his way“ antics.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he already do those things?

6 Likes

4 Likes

The better Tulsa does the better it is for the AAC and for our strength of schedule.

I don’t hate Tulsa; but Rice, that’s a totally different thing altogether. Rice is the school that kept us out of the SWC for many years. Rice tried to screw us when we were building TDECU. In every way possible, any time in our history that they could, they acted against UH. Screw Rice.

14 Likes

I’m a man of deep introspection. Ok. I hate Rice.

7 Likes

And by Rice, you mean Rice and Baylor. Right??!?

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1221885589773017088?s=20

Very much deserved by both guys.

5 Likes

Is the honor roll like a player of the week conference thing or UH thing?

Conference.

When I hear Honor Roll, I immediately think Honorable Mention (i.e. good but not quite good enough for top spots)

1 Like

SETH is being SETH again! I couldn’t believe people forgot about him??!

We are #21 in Ken Pom, we were 20 yesterday, but made a big jump from last week. I know everybody looks at the AP & USA Today Polls more, but Ken Pom is more accurate IMHO!

2 Likes

Sagarin showing the Coogs some love:

2 Likes

One game at a time.

1 Like

I made myself watch Baylor/Iowa St. last night, man that was hard to watch. Neither team looked great but maybe Baylor was just playing down to a bad Iowa St. team. The B12 is way down this year with Baylor, Kansas and WVU the only locks. The top 3 in AAC watch up well to top 3 in B12.

4 Likes

To the Eastside, to a deluxe apartment in the SKY. Top 15 maybe?

3 Likes

I think we go 20-4 and sneak into top 15.

2 Likes

If we make the top 15 pre-conf tourney we’re on trajectory for a 4 seed or better. That would be incredible after what I saw against Oregon and BYU. Also, if we get that high I think we blow through the conf tourney like a hot knife through butter.

2 Likes

2 Likes

CBSSports rankings come out late Thur or early Friday’s. Updated this morning and they have Coogs at #19. A win in Cincy would put Houston rankings in the teens across the board next week no doubt about it. Need to get the win on the road.

4 Likes