AAC Football Coaching Carousel 2017-2018

Kingsbury saved his job with the road win against Texas. I doubt his next stop would have been as an OC unless it was for a high budget school like Alabama anyway.

Arizona State fires Todd Graham

1 Like

Toad loses his dream job.

1 Like

Frost is going to have this issue hanging over UCF fans’ heads for the next week or more. Welcome to UH 2016. He’s definitely gone, UF or Nebby.

I can see Todd ending up in the AAC.

Good to see the AAC programs do this. It makes the conference look strong and committed to being relevant. Reality is this exercise is ultimately futile.

Norvell would be foolish to pass on Arkansas if hat job presents itself.

Yep, we were in discussions with Herman last year and it ended up not mattering. Guy can sign on the dotted line and still take another job.

2 Likes

Dan Mullen to Florida
Greg Schiano to Tennessee

Those are the reports I’m seeing. Solid hire for Florida, horrible hire for Tennessee.

Frost most certainly going to Nebraska now.

2 Likes

certainly it looks like Memphis and UCF will lose their coaches. And UCF returns most of their starters from a really great team
I am interested to see who they get when Frost leaves, which i feel he will
I think we will be one of the favorites next year, with all the guys we have coming back

My buddie, a Nebraska grad says they will do what it takes to get Frost.

https://twitter.com/RandyMcIlvoy/status/934891984862547968

That is crazy money for Fisher who has been middling at FSU this year.

Still don’t hear anything about Kiffin.

2 Likes

Fisher to Aggieland is hilarious.

1 Like

My son who is at Nebraska and has a relationship with the Athletics department is hearing the same, what ever it takes to get Frost.

Want to see some unhappy fans, go read a Tennessee message board.

1 Like

Jimbo is still a good coach, FSU had their season derailed early with injuries. Does show a worrying lack of depth however there.

EDIT: Mullin took Florida job. That option is gone for TN.

https://twitter.com/MichaelWBratton/status/934901933189599232

Tennessee backs out due to campus protests

Seems natural for Tenn to look to Memphis at this point.