aTm on probation

2 Likes

After reading their mea culpa, I feel much better. Maybe not. BS parade.

The ncaa is going to come up with the following:
We made a mistake. We take everything back.
After an in depth inquiry, mobilizing two intern mail room clerks the ncaa has determined without any doubts that no laws were broken. We sincerely apologize to atm and its worldwide supporters for the pain and anguish that we put them through. As a result atm is being granted extra scholarships for the next 300 years. In addition Jimbo Fisher will be the recipient of a full golf course membership at the country club of its choice with a free cart for life and free private lessons.

5 Likes

Hey, we need Jumbo to stay and not get fired. Jumbo will lead ATM to mediocrity, you watch.

6 Likes

Probably just a tip of the iceberg of what they actually did. If it had been the Coogs we would have gotten a life sentence lol

2 Likes

They have been at mediocrity for awhile now, what are u talking about? Maybe he will bring them down the toilet lol

1 Like

Imagine the sanctions PVAM is about to receive.

5 Likes

PVAM was banned from post season play but was PVAM deeds worse than TAM?

You mean continuing to lead them to mediocrity.

2 Likes

Spend millions, get 100,000 people to your games, go 7-5…rinse repeat

3 Likes

No post season ban.

What does it mean that he has a six month show cause order?

AThat means that if he wants to do what the order prohibits then he has to be willing to try to justify his bad act prior to doing so and more importantly it means he would have to address the complaint.

Think of it as a “nolo contendre” - I’m not pleading guilty but I accept the punishment. Pleading not guilty would be “showing cause” or “justification” or denial of the action.

A plea deal wherein if you don’t accept the plea deal then you will have to defend yourself.

A show cause generally (always except this case as far as I know) means you can’t coach. In this case, it means Jimbo can’t recruit off campus.

Pretty stiff punishment in the middle of a pandemic when no one is recruiting off campus.

11 Likes

I would love for UH to be in the SEC and if we settled for 7-5, no one on this site would complain. Well…on second thought, I can think of one person.

6 Likes

I’d much rather go 7-5 in the SEC than 4-8 in the AAC!

6 Likes

With the amount of money the Aggies spend on head coaches and staffs, that is not the return they are looking to achieve in the win column.

You hate to see it. :smirk:

2 Likes

How about what Coogs are spending on Football Coach. Not chump change. Need results! With the top recruiting A&M has had last 2 yrs I’m sure their fans are saying it’s coming. #SelfMirroring

2 Likes

Of course! Nobody is saying anything different.

We made an investment year last year and we should make a major leap this year to begin our way back. But we also need to give it time and have a long term committed coach to build a program again.

2 Likes