Available Grad Transfer QBs

Bingo

1 Like

We don’t need a transfer. We’re not some low ass P5.

Lol. Yeah I weirdly feel almost like I’m invested in him since I was super thirsty to get him here as a transfer (even though it was always a long shot) and stuck up for him some in this thread.

Leach shaking up the SEC West will/would be fun too.

Though of course I want Tune to crush it this year and make this all moot.

I hope so too. Injuries have hurt Tune in the past as well. Wishing for the best!

How many people here even know where Cabrini Green is?

I do.

I do

It’s a public housing unit in Chicago, thought I think that it’s been torn down.

1 Like

It has been. The Haverstock Hills of Chicago.

I knew a girl who lived in Haverstock Hills. Mannnnn the stories I heard.

Yes, it’s been torn down. It was the backdrop for the Evans family in “Good Times”

3 Likes

Yes it had, over 13 years ago.

Cabrini Green area is still there. The high rises have been torn down a long time ago. The area Is a complex cross section of some old low rise row houses that don’t look a whole lot different than they did decades ago. But there are some newer areas and some of the typical gentrification seen in other urban areas across the US.

Misconception is that Cabrini Green is on the south side, near Sox Park. I get the old “your team is located in the projects” all the time when I tell folks outside of Chicagoland that I’m a Sox fan.

The CG area is actually just west of the River North, the Cold Coast and south of Old Town. Where Sox Park is south of the Loop, Chinatown and near Bronzeville.

2 Likes

That show was DYN-O-MITE!

4 Likes

One of my favorites as a kid! :smile:

3 Likes