Basketball seat selection

Are you having trouble getting into your account or the actual seat selection software?

When I click on the link on the email nothing happens. A message on a webpage says something like this site cannot be reached. It was working yesterday morning. I guess I’ll try another computer. It’s not working on my phone as well.

Working fine on my home computer…guess my work computer has it blocked.

1 Like

Chris, the same thing happened last week to me as well. I closed my browser on all devices and it worked after that. Good luck!

i doubt there will still be seats available tomorrow, but I got my days messed up, i thought Nov 18 was a thursday, but it is tomorrow and i am going to be driving to Houston and wont be able to be at a computer, will try to call cougar pride today to see if someone can help me tomorrow at my time to select

use your phone

yeah maybe i will pull over on highway and try going to be hard to see all that on that little screen lol

it’s not so,hard…I,had the same issue as some others. after logging in early to check things out, my PC wouldn’t find the page anymore. Had to use my ipad. just pinch and expand…worked smoothly. I had my phone ready as back up too.

1 Like

lowbehold…thanks! I rebooted my work computer and it works now.

I will not be sitting in my usual section, but rather it will be a section where the price per seat is cheaper. Will they issue a credit or refund since I will have to select my seats in a cheaper section?

Holding on! I just counted like 45 places left to choose from and I’m at 11:30 today. Will I make it in? Fingers crossed…

I don’t think so but never hurts to ask Cougar Pride.

Yeah. Almost certain that’s the case.

The higher ticket price allowed selecting ahead of people at a lower ticket price level. There isn’t a price associated with any section this year now.

But you are right that it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I asked about the reverse and was told you do not have to pay the higher CP donation if the new location normally has one. Since my CP donation per seat is normally one of the lowest, I did not ask about the other way. It’s 2020 and they are doing the best they can and I will give CP credit for calling me and responding quickly to my emails during this process.

They did what they could. I am unhappy because after 47 years I will not have season tickets. All they have left are the end zones and I cannot see what I want to see from there…

1 Like

My time slot is not for another few hours and it looks like my decision will be mostly made for me. I am opting out if all that is left is behind the goal. After opting out of football, I am learning I can still enjoy the games on TV so I might do the same with hoops.

My biggest frustration was they didn’t have sets of two available except behind the basket when I picked. There were decent seats available but I couldn’t pick them.

I just selected mine. Most seats are behind the goal now. I went with section 119 about halfway up. On my confirmation email, it said that the tickets would be texted to the phone number on file? Now I have to figure out how to get my tickets. That sucks if your phone goes dead. Also, on the email it said my balance was a credit of $300.

1 Like

Im not getting seats this year. I had 10min left and I saw what was left, and everything was taken. Extremely disappointed but it cant be helped.

You may be able to reissue them from your account and print them at home. I am not sure if they want paperless in the COVID era or not. Glad you got your tickets. I see my options keep disappearing.