Big 12 rumor of expansion, again

https://mobile.twitter.com/CAustinCox/status/1392142621909393409?s=20

This is from the other Coogfans site

Here we go again

3 Likes

Yawn. I will believe it when I see it.

5 Likes

Well at least our basketball has improved since the last expansion sham. I’m not getting my hopes up

1 Like

It might help that they don’t fear our football at this point like in 2016 or so

3 Likes

Whatever…Next topic.

2 Likes

They don’t fear bb like football so for now, it could be the right timing.

It’s not real unless the holy triad of Flugar, The dude, and Mhiver declare it to be so. This is more made up than usual.

6 Likes

Zzzzzzsss

1 Like

This just in… Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

5 Likes

They would never do it. Having to battle UH for the elite recruits in football is not good for business.

4 Likes

I’m not holding my breath.

The last round of expansion rumors was a pr smokescreen by the Big 12 to cover up the Baylor scandal. I wonder what they’re trying to mask this time…

6 Likes

It probably doesn’t help at same time.

If Big 12 came and we’re the ONLY option, I would be for it. But I would prefer not to be in the same conference as the cow college.

6 Likes

This time we have an ace who has done it before. CDH.

That tweet makes zero sense. Last time the conferences tv partners were so against having to pay more to add AAC schools that they paid the Big 12 to sit, but now that time is up?

What’s changed since then?

This is why Fluguar manages to get some people to believe he is connected even though I’m pretty certain he’s not. He is smart enough to not say something that makes zero sense like this tweet.

2 Likes

Meh

Using this logic we should be outrecruiting the rest of the G5 easily.

5 Likes

I think our slide show is still pretty much up to date. Give away a few Koozies, stick em notes, pens, who knows. Maybe this time we get the sale.

1 Like

That’s the consequence of bad hiring!

Having a total of 8 wins the last two years & not beating anyone of significance will hurt recruiting.

Not being able to get anything consistently from the QB position is on the coach.

He just demoted his DC and he left for another lower tier job.

Until highly regarded up and coming head coaches start seeing the football :football: program more than a stepping stone because of the G5 title; we can maybe keep a good coach if we were rhetorically into a P5 conference.

4 Likes

I thought Jimmy Hoffa as well. But then I see him posting on here at times, so who knows! :thinking:
@jimhoffa