Boom - TE Mustapha Muhammad - Transfer commitment

A December transfer and sounds like he will be available next season.
This helps add depth to the TE position.

What makes you say that he will be available?

The young man is certain he is eligible , there may be extenuating circumstances .

Put me in as grateful we have Porter and Anderson . PLus the other transfers that are contributing.

2 Likes

Porter, Carr, Pancotti and Anderson are all starters and and we may have 4-6- transfers sitting who would be starting.

Dan has gone dark on us. Lol.

Word on the street is the loss to Memphis sent him into a holler in the Smokies drinking moonshine straight out of the spout and firing a musket around while yelling about Dorito and Applewhire.

5 Likes

I’ll try to behave better for the holidays haha.

1 Like

I mean, its a little early to go there, considering the majority of our transfers are not eligible.

1 Like

Let’s hope 24/7 is correct.
“Muhammad has at least three years of eligibility remaining, and possibly a fourth, depending on if he applies for and is approved for a medical redshirt, given 2019 is also a redshirt year. It’s also not known whether or not he’ll be eligible immediately.”

I guess you didn’t see the Big Boom thread but he is eligible immediately.

1 Like

Thanks. That is big.

Mustapha and Trahan in 2020 will come in handy.

Trahan just a junior in 2020. (with the luxury of redshirt year if he gets hurt)

2 Likes

Well, if Muhammad is a good as everyone says, Trahan probably red-shirts next year unless Muhammad gets hurt.

Do a Fatterson and convert one to defense.

That’s not happening. Trahan is our TE1.

Let’s look for the cloud in every silver lining.

3 Likes

We actually have a lot of competition at the TE position coming back next year.

CHRISTIAN TRAHAN (Sophmore)
SHANE CREAMER (Sophmore)
PARKER EICHENBERGER (Sophmore)
SPENCER WELLS (RS Freshman)

Why not play both?

1 Like

OK coach. Whatever you say.

1 Like

Yeah, they could rotate them, but unless a guy is gassed or something, I don’t like pulling a guy out just to put another guy in.