Caravan tonight

Besides covering for injuries, it is so important to have depth expecially when you team is out there a long time .90 snaps a game is going to wipe out a lot of players especially in the D backfield. So happy to finally see us to get some depth We have needed it for years.

I think it was the first time I have heard Dana sound like he enjoyed being labelled as the underdog or not respected. It appears he believes we aren’t going to be respected around the league due to our season last year and we’re going to get good quick and sneak up on some people looking past us. If so, we’ll get away with that for a while, but after a few upsets under our belts the rest of the conference will wake up when they see our tain coming

3 Likes

Conversely, I think he just thinks we will be good enough to not have to worry about sneaking up on teams. I am really pumped by not only Dana’s vibes, but the players sound confident as well. It makes a difference going into a game thinking you will win rather than hoping you can win.

3 Likes

I guarantee you that prior to all this, very few teenagers had heard of Zoom either. It was more of a business thing. You meet them where they’re at.

You brought up the subject. Should follow you own advice and stay on the thread topic.

1 Like

Glad to see a consistent 195 to 205 on the call last night. Good stuff.

1 Like

Next caravan will be baseball and golf.

1 Like

Yes Mike and these kids do this in the class room plus compete on the field . How do they find the time to do all of this ? I am also very proud !
Go Coogs!

The question was posed to him as a center he was the QB of the OL and it went from there.