Chidozie Nwankwo - Suspended

Looking at the Cullen Oaks floorplans, many of those apartments are multi-room.

Given that, I stand by my hypothesis.

You’re right, of course. Maybe people should also go back and assess their posts about Art Briles who was never convicted of anything. Also, of all the claims against BU, how many were actually convicted, only 1 that I can think of, but maybe there were a couple of others. Regardless, about the whole team was convicted in the press and on this board.

5 Likes

I hate this. That dude was #10 and he played hard. I hope it all comes out ok.

Bad things happened at Baylor, there is no doubt. I would not want to bring in the guys Biles brought in knowing what they had done in the past. I believe in second chances but I wouldn’t assemble a Defense with multiple offenders.

UH administration suspended him pending the outcome and will not comment until further notice. Maybe this board should consider doing the same.

10 Likes

It is possible that sometimes a blind eye is passed on certain level of players. I know this would never happen at our school, but at some schools maybe

Choking a person is a weird thing to be accused of doing and then being found not to have done it. It is so very specific. If open handed choked it would leave quite a mark, if something like a rear naked style it would be such a move of anger and skill set that really, just wow.

Being accused of striking someone or shoving someone is a lot easier to defend due to the lack of evidence. It can also be viewed as less extreme. I mean, you have to really want to choke someone.

good job, you’ve convicted him on the bases of a news flash. UH has suspended him while the investigation of what happened continues, that’s all that need to be said at this time.

This is a legal process. No action should be taken, or any judgement passed, until the case can be fully adjudicated.

1 Like

Not happening.

Only the ones that are part of the me too movement

1 Like

Seems like a lot of work to break the rules.

Not really. Who’s going to stop them provided the roommate doesn’t mind and keeps the secret?

Maybe he didn’t go nuts and is just a bad person.

If he was a bad person as you say, wouldn’t this be common for him and not the first time. That’s not a very nice statement, but just my opinion.

3 Likes

I dunno.

I’m a felony prosecutor, and I’ve prosecuted lots of first time offenders.

Twinmom,
I read somewhere that Chidozie has been with his girlfriend three years . Seems (his anger) would have shown up before now. I am all for wait on the process !
Go Coogs !

2 Likes

How many felons are caught on their first felony?

2 Likes

Hard to say.

There are likely plenty of felons that get away with stuff before they finally get reported or caught.

I can tell you this though. We are prosecuting one murder case against a guy in his 70s that had no prior criminal history. We’ll see where that goes!

Anyone care to explain why a person is presumed innocent, but is penalized with a sentence, suspension? Wouldn’t it be better to be presumed innocent, and all that it entails, while waiting until the investigation process is completed before assessing a penalty?

We all know that a suspension is a precautionary action, but at its core, doesn’t the appearance of it communicate
presumed guilty?

1 Like