Cinci game moved to ABC

Honest feeling that if expansion were to pick up a few G5s, Houston will be a part of it. Look at all the losing P5 teams that don’t do well in the ‘big’ sports.

I’m still working on a post/call to arms to kind of hype Houston up as a destination school and all. It’s going to be our first Alumni-wide spirit mission

1 Like

I would never to prefer to lose a Coog game, whatever the reason.

5 Likes

Dana needs to get these guys pumped up and knock down the door this game

No more it ends now #HoustonFootball2020

1 Like

Lets get on a roll

Dude, no. They want Cincy, number 6 in the nation, on TV. Chance for them to make their case for CFP consideration.

Wish I could say national tv will give the Coogs focus…think the Bearkatz will be foaming at the mouth for this one.

Hopefully our kids will be ready to punch the Maddogs who are foaming at the mouth.

The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Zorro & Batman will all enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner together at your house long before any non-P5 college FB team ever gets a playoff invite. Book it.

2 Likes

Hey we had a chance, Santa almost gave us a Christmas present…

Insert Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom gif here… “we… are going… to DIE!”

Time to “Southern Miss” Cincinnati on ABC…upset them on in front of the nation. They will go from 6 to 18 after the loss, like we did. Go Coogs!!!

2 Likes

Maybe we were looking ahead to Cincy last Saturday.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

The only hope for a G5 is for there not to have enough P5 teams able to play because of COVID.

3 Likes

We are going to get slaughter on national tv.

2 Likes

I wonder if they would show this game on Big Time TV if UH was the highly ranked team and Cinci was an average team like we are. They must be wanting to broadcast us getting whooped real badly to the national audience! Let’s hope our boys could prove them wrong and pull a major upset!

That’s the Fightin’ Coogs spirit there!

1 Like

Ask Southern Miss if they have ever considered losing their game against us back in 2011 so that we could make it to the BCS bowl game? Ask SMU if they have ever considered losing to us so that we could make it to one of those NY6 bowl games? They would laugh in your face! To root for the other team, especially in the biggest game of the year or may even in the entire half a decade, make you a traitor! The bigger the game played in the bigger the stage, the more I want to see my team make a big splash and win the damn game! The bigger the upset, the bigger the bragging rights are, and the happier this man is! Period!

7 Likes

I’m a traitor for seeing the bigger picture? Lol ok

3 Likes

Lols. The national media is against us.

1 Like