Circle Drill

It’ll be briles who does the proving. When he does I hope we can keep him.

1 Like

Part of being a leader is putting a team together. Frankly that is why I knew Herman would do well, the staff he put together with Major and Orlando. Major has his guy now and takes both credit and blame as the leader and architect of the staff.

3 Likes

1 Like

Great gif!!!

im not a hater im just not a homer and im a realist. if he proves me wrong believe me im going to eat crow like i always do if im wrong about something. nothing wrong with not liking the hire.

Relax Al!!

Can only be diehard Coog and Homer together. Can’t be separate items. Change handle name pls😁. You just seem to bring alot of negatively to this forum and almost all of it is directed toward CMA. Gets old!!

2 Likes

you can be a die hard fan and a realist. nothing wrong with that. if i completely hated applewhite i would have been stopped going to games and not renew my season tickets.

You aren’t a realist when it comes to Applewhite. You didn’t like the hire so you are determined to prove you were right. If it means averaging 10 anti-Major posts a day, you will do it. You are going to need to eat the largest plate of crow in the history of message boards.

4 Likes

He can’t even admit he’s wrong when there is cited evidence with links posted. Not if it has to do with Applewhite. He also has a hard on for Vermin still, which makes no sense.

3 Likes

i am a realist. i even give him props when he lands a very good recruit. I gave him props when he beat Arizona and USF last year. i just hated the hire because i dont think he was all that good as an offensive coordinator.

what evidence?

Dude. You are seriously coming off as a troll disguised as an Coog fan. There was several links posted showing that our UH sports app and our football twitter account still use HtownTakeover. Applewhite retweets everything the football twitter account puts up so he isn’t against HtownTakeover.

Then going back to the Arizona thread you stated “22k tickets left? what a joke!” I gave you ample opportunity to say you read it somewhere else or that it was just a guesstimate but instead of you backing down, you say it was a reddot count. Which it clearly was not. Season ticket sales, mini ticket packages and a minimum 5k students already added up to over 18k.

Applewhite was my last choice of 4 announced candidates and I was openly critical throughout the season about our halftime adjustments but even I will say that you have a major (pun intended) axe to grind with Applewhite as coach and your criticisms of late have been coming off worse than a Longhorn fan.

3 Likes

how am i trolling? i clearly said in my earlier posts that just because they still have the slogan dont mean its not dead. can you read?

and i didnt say 22 k were left, someone actually told me that and i posted it in here to see if anyone knew about that.

just because you dont agree with my damn opinion about applewhite dont give you a right to call someone a troll. foh

We showed you examples of it not being dead. It’s obviously being used by multiple UH media sources plus fans and you never backed down.

An anonymous west coast source?

nope… a friend who used to work in the UH ticket department.

and for the record it is a crap ton of tickets left for the arizona game hence why they made the tickets 15 dollars and the 100 dollar family 4 pack. not sure about 22 k but its a ton left.

depends on your definition of a ton. much much closer to 12k than 22k left. which is not far off than the kind of attendance we were getting 3 years ago, two weeks before a game, early in the season

“still 22 k tickets left for the game. what a joke”

Somewhere in these two quotes, I see some confusion . . . . .

1 Like

forgot to put a ? after game instead of a period.

It’s GAME WEEK Y’ALL! :exploding_head::exploding_head::ok_man::call_me_hand: