Class of 2020 offers

(Patrick) #122

3* WR Ja’Lynn Polk from Lufkin - Has offers from Arkansas, Illinois and Southern Miss

(Mike Higdon) #123

Maybe he just likes other baton Rouge guys.

(Mike Higdon) #124

Where did you get the Katy, Taylor?

Karl Taylor

Midland Lee High School - Boys Varsity Football

Midland, TX

(Patrick) #125

I think I got caught up with the “Karl Taylor” name and the fact that CDH was over there recently. Just got mixed up.

Major Burns?,. Major Frank Burns?.. hope he never has to play against the Hawkeyes

(Patrick) #127

OL Marcus Smith from Stafford - Other offer is from TSU - Doesn’t have a 247 page yet

Another big guy, over 300 in HS. :raised_hands:

(Patrick) #129

Douglas is now a 4* WR and has 24 other offers including basically the entire SEC

(Patrick) #130

(Patrick) #131

Mentioned him in the visit thread the other day, he picks up an offer yesterday: Non-offer recruit visits - offseason 2019

3* C/O '20 OLB Robert Wooten from Stafford - Does have offers from Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Tulsa, and SMU

(Patrick) #132

TE Drake Dabney from Cy Ranch - Has offers from Arizona, Vandy, Purdue, Boston College, Louisville, Memphis, and Toledo

(Patrick) #133

S Je’Vaun Dabon from Cy Ridge - 1st offer

(Patrick) #134

Center Leke Asenuga from Fort Bend Bush - Has an offer from Tulsa

(CoogNation_14) #135

What does he mean by “reoffered”

(Patrick) #136

The new staff basically confirms that the scholarship ioffer from the previous staff is still valid.

(Patrick) #137

Now has a 247 page and has picked up offers from Tulsa and ULM

(Patrick) #138

JUCO WR Omar Manning from Kilgore - 1st JUCO offer - had been a 4* WR out of Lancaster who enrolled at TCU. He ended up redshirting in 2017 and missed 2018 due to academic reasons. He’ll spend a year at Kilgore and will have two years remaining.

(Patrick) #139

He reminds me of Bowser, a natural pass rusher. He’s a .83 early on, I bet he’ll move up.

(Patrick) #141

DT Adonis Friloux from Boutte, LA - Has offers from Ole Miss, Tulane, Memphis, Colorado State, South Alabama, ULM, Toledo, and UNLV