Clemson vs LSU...who you got tonight

Hope its a great game. Heart wants Clemson as can’t stand the non-stop SEC-SEC-SEC chants from my Ag compadres…but mind says LSU as they’re really good team and how can you not like Coach O

3 Likes

LSU

2 Likes

Hope it’s a great game, and it should be…
LSU because it is in the Superdome.

1 Like

I’m rooting for any team other than Bama :grin:

3 Likes

Love Coach O. Picking LSU to win.

4 Likes

GEAUX!

1 Like

I just want it over so ESPN will stop talking it up EVERY CHANCE THEY GET even during my college basketball watching. College football season has been over for me for a while so that does not help my disposition. Just get the game over with already (and go Clemson)…

Tigers FTW

5 Likes

Hopefully it is an ugly as hell 4 to 2 win for Clemson.

1 Like

Knowing so many LSU fans has always had me rooting against them, but I like coach O.

This is one of those games where I won’t know who I want to win until it starts and my gut tells me.

1 Like

Both teams play in death valley and worship tigers.

But, LSU will play at Longhorn Cal’s NGR Stadium next year. LSU has never done a one and one with UH like OU did.

So, may LSU come to Houston to play Rice next year as the 2nd best Tiger team that plays in death valley.

To me LSU is like A & M, Baylor, and TCU. P5 schools closest to UH who refuse to play UH.

Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St., Miss. St. and even UT has played UH since the SWC broke up.

So go Tigers, let them come to Houston saying we were “this close”, just like how close they will be to UH campus and TDECU stadium.

Oh, credit to LSU BB for playing UH last year, they lost, but they still scheduled UH. Of course, when will they play UH in BB again?

1 Like

GEAUXXXXXX TIGAHSSSSSS

GO TIGERS. Dont need SEC champ.

I won’t watch. I don’t care, and I don’t want them getting my viewership. I’m hoping this thing is either expanded to include G5s or dies a quick death. Sorry.

4 Likes

I don’t like either team. I want a 0-0 tie with a ton of controversy and a disputed championship…replete with tunnel brawls, coaching screw-ups, and 13 combined interceptions. But I’m borderline Hindu, seeing the beauty in life’s struggles.

5 Likes

which two teams do you think should be in the championship game?

IMO it was a (3) team league this year and no one else was even close.

1 Like

LSU. By 14

LSU

I’ll probably watch…I agree with 8888888 above, not quite sure who I want to win. If either team had UH on its schedule going forward, I’d be rooting for that team.

1 Like

Geaux Tigers – the Bayou Bengals type. LSU all the way!

1 Like