Cole Beasley - Buffalo Bills

That is his personal choice ehog. This is why we are not a dictatorship. I hope you understand the definition of a dictatorship.
Your decision is to have the vaccine to protect you and others at risk therefore you are protected.
The biggest point is that we have vaccines. Now all of humanity that is at risk has the choice to be protected.
Do you understand the difference?

To impose children to get the vaccine while they are not a risk group (PROVEN WITHOUT A DOUBT) IS CRIMINAL.
We have no clues what is the long term prognosis on children given the vaccine. Therefore it is criminal to impose the vaccine on them.
We know what a polio vaccine does to children. Therefore we know we should have our children get the polio vaccine.
Do you understand the difference ehog?
Polio or other children deadly illnesses have vaccines to protect them.
We know that the c
virus has a minute implication to children. It is not even comparable with Polio.
Do you understand ehog?
A child at risk SHOULD/HAS TO BE VACCINETED at once.
Do you understand the difference ehog?

2 Likes

So with a less than 1 percent hospital rate for the healthy, the health care systems around the world were overwhelmed, ran out of space, oxygen and burial grounds. Lets go through that all again

3 Likes

Yes. Overwhelmed by high risk patients (older or with preexisting conditions) who were unable to fend off the virus on the initial entry.

Those who were able to feed it off had minimal to zero symptoms and except for a few outliers, did not require hospilzation.

I lost my father to this virus and I am well aware of how devastating it is to the body. I spoke with the doctors and nurses multiple times during the day.

I was also 100% against college sports opening back up last fall but it did and I paid attention to what happened to low risk people and it changed my mind
not politics but real concrete data.

I also followed the City of Houston’s daily Covid postings and the characteristics of those that fell victim to the virus.

In almost 100% of the fatal cases in the CoH, patients were either A) 55/60+ or B) had serious pre-existing conditions.

The majority of the rest of the population has most likely already been exposed with minimal symptoms and have built in antibodies.

And for the vaccine
getting the vaccine does NOT mean you can’t get Covid or pass it on. In fact, the opposite has been proven. The vaccine is to prevent serious damage to your body but is unclear for A) how long and B) if the protection is better/worse/equal to natural antibodies.

Its a risk analysis
and for the majority of college and professional athletes, the majority have already been exposed and do not fall in the high risk category.

Get the vaccine or don’t get the vaccine
it is your choice .

2 Likes

I’ve heard more and more children are waking up different after the vaccination. My wife and I found a pod growing in our vegetable garden that looked like our daughter but I assure you it wasn’t her! Nefarious, communist scientists and doctors

3 Likes

The Vaccine doesn’t prevent you getting Covid but it does decrease the chance? Am i right about that. That is the 90% percent number they are talking about?

As I understand
it prevents you from having a serious reaction to the virus but not necessarily from getting it.

The thought is by introducing it to your body (via a vaccine or natural antibodies) your body has a blueprint to fend it off at the point if entry preventing further damage.

Its impossible to know how much having a vaccine or natural antibodies prevents you from actually catching it because it appears as if once your body recognizes it, it "could " be infected and you have zero symptoms.

Look at all the athletes that tested positive with zero symptoms
I’d have to think for many, this could be the 2nd, 3rd, even 4th time they may have had it.

I had thought that all COVID strings had been permanently shut down.

But if not, here’s my take.

COVID vaccine opposition reminds me a lot of the anti-anthrax vaccine movement that arose in the military back in the early 2000s. Some service members were literally willing to get kicked out of the military rather than take them. The so called QAnon shaman from January 6th was one of them. That vaccine is a six shot series over the course of a year plus annual boosters; I’m guessing I received ten or more such shots total.

The vaccine resisters were just straight up DUMB. The vaccine was effective, and had been used by veterinarians for decades. There was no credible basis for questioning it.

As a result, vaccines don’t scare me.

I can tell you this much, when the VA called me on a Saturday in February and told me Moderna #1 was available if I could make it to DeBakey that afternoon, I immediately dropped my weekend plans and made my way down there. Got Moderna #2 in March.

I can’t fathom NOT getting a vaccine that makes one 95% immune to a potentially deadly disease if available.

Seems like an irrational decision to me.

6 Likes

so you’re saying not getting a vaccine that gives you 95% protection against a virus that has a 99.50% survival rate is DUMB
Ok.

Respect those that choose to get the vaccine and those that don’t.

This is an entirely different scenario then the anti-maskers as we were preventing the spread of virus we knew very little about.

We have a ton of data now on those who are high risk and those who are not.

So spread Covid it only effects a small amount? I don’t understand this logic

1 Like

Not respecting those that want the vaccine is idiotic. At the same time we have no right to judge anyone that do not want the vaccine.
The vaccine was created and delivered in 2020 because of an unprecedented alliance with the private and public sector. No one thought this was even possible. Like every other vaccine it was created to protect the vulnerable. Now every vulnerable human being can be protected. Everything else is an encroachment on our civil liberties.
We now know the real statistics on how it affects children. Again children at risk should be vaccinated but imo an healthy 12 years old or even 18 years should absolutely not be vaccinated.

You’ll have to ask the anti-maskers on that logic.

Last March the goal was to limit the spread, especially to high risk population, and to limit the over extension of a hospital system.

Half the country agreed, half did not.

A year later, many more of our “unknowns” are known.

If you are a high risk person you definitely should get the vaccine as another form of protection.

You acting like the vaccine does nothing to stop the spread

It doesn’t STOP the spread
that has been proven over and over again. Many with both shots, have tested positive which means they can spread it.

It does expose the body to small synthetic amounts of the virus so your body has a better chance at beating it naturally
and probably quicker
BUT YOU CAN STILL GET IT AND SPREAD IT.

“It doesn’t STOP the spread
that has been proven over and over again. Many with both shots, have tested positive which means they can spread it.”

Well, that’s completely untrue. From the CDC website:

“Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html?s_cid=10493:covid%20vaccine:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

2 Likes

It lessens the chance, 90 to 95 percent

Read the What We Are Still Learning section:

What We Are Still Learning

• We are still learning how well vaccines prevent you from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to others, even if you do not have symptoms. Early data show that vaccines help keep people with no symptoms from spreading COVID-19.
  • We are also still learning how long COVID-19 vaccines protect people.
  • We are still learning how many people have to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before the population can be considered protected (population immunity).
  • We are still learning how effective the vaccines are against new variants of the virus that causes COVID-19.

and then compare that with the # of fully vaccinated people that have actually tested positive since getting vaccinated.

The vaccination helps your body recognize the virus, this giving you a better chance at beating it thus preventing hospitals from getting overwhelmed.

Many may, and have, still tested positive with minimal symptoms As the vaccine is supposed to.

Same with those with natural antibodies

This is a fast tracked vaccine
they don’t have years of data, or even a year, of data to confirm that.

It was designed to give your body a better chance at defeating the virus at the first stage.

How long the vaccine protects you
they don’t know.

And are the synthetic vaccine more effective than the natural antibodies
they don’t know.

You said it doesn’t stop the spread. It does stop the spread. If a vaccinated person doesn’t get Covid, then the spread has stopped. It’s pretty simple mathematics. Less infected people means less spread. It has stopped in a percentage of the population.

Sure it’s not 100%, but what is in life?

1 Like

That’s my point! Vaccinated people have tested positive since this article was published

I’m a doctor who deals with chronic disease caused by covid in kids every week. But please do explain to me what I don’t know.

5 Likes