Coogs land Alton McCaskill

This is awesome!!! :paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

I mean i’d love to see him out there as a true freshman, and he may have to be, but with cdh commitment to redshirting I just wouldn’t be shocked.

Happy to hear this! Welcome, Alton!

1 Like

Hopefully he knows going in IF he will redshirt, don’t need anymore hard feelings by players and then end up in transfer portal!!!

2 Likes

Now we need an offensive line to open those lanes for him!

5 Likes

Yes, I was just about to say “Nice get. Hopefully the line can give him room to work with.”

2 Likes

Not downplaying what we have to offer and without any facts or insight I would think with the offer sheet he had playing time might have been a factor.

1 Like

Do we have a QB that can hand him the ball? :wink:

3 Likes

His up-right running style reminds me of Eric Dickerson.

Nice!!!

1 Like

Running attack fuels the Holgy scheme

1 Like

We have a quarterback who would gladly hand him the ball. Hopefully our OL is ready to block for him.
Great job by coach Holgersen pulling this off!

5 Likes

You don’t need to worry about his star rating, all you have to do is look at his offer list. Alabama, Auburn, ND, USC, Penn State, and on and on
 Great pick up by Dana and his staff, mainly Corbin who recruited him.

Welcome to the Coog family Alton!

You guys that want to complain about our class ranking go ahead, after all he’s just one more addition. :wink:

11 Likes

Wow
 Throwing the O line under the bus.

I would think he’ll play right away. He fills one of their many needs.

1 Like

I don’t think so
we all know the OL had problems this past season, but there is hope for the near future as we have a good bunch coming back. But I guess you are entitled to read it anyway you want

2 Likes

The whole team pretty much struggle in 2020.

Defense improved
and hopefully our OL steps up this year
I have a feeling they will as a unit because of experience
if Tune can “Tune” in I think we will be very good

I can almost hear Nick Saban’s comment on his signing with UH
He did what?

1 Like

He’s a good size kid so if were running at me, I would give him the “right of way” for sure. :wink:

1 Like

Defence was ALOT better. I still believe that we would have won more if we played the entire schedule.

4 Likes